What’s In My Makeup Bag: Chongqing & Chengdu

Revlon Colorstay Concealer
MISSHA Under Eye Brightener Concealer
bareMinerals Mineral Veil
Shiseido Majolica Majorca Cheek Customise Blush
Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze & Glow

Eyes
MAC customisable eyeshadow quad (not pictured, lost)
Miniso Liquid Eyeliner

Tools
Illamasqua Blush Up Brush
Sephora Angled Liner Brush #90
Real Techniques Mini Face Brush
Innisfree Cover Stamping Puff
Bagsy Beauty Kabuki Brush

Just seeing “Chengdu” makes me miss it even more.

For those who follow me on Instagram and have been following my Insta Stories would know that I have travelled to Chongqing and Chengdu a two weeks ago for 10 days. I will post about those travels once the previous travel posts are up. I’ve fallen way behind so it might be a while till those are up, apologies but PANDAS! That’s all I need to say.

But anyways, I think I did an OK job in not packing my whole makeup bag or 4739873183 lippies. I did use all but one product which is really good for me. Autumn, Winter means dark lips and boy oh boy, it has been a favourite look of mine during this trip. The majority of the trip, I’ve been wearing Colourpop Lippie stick in Lady, a cool, dirty burgundy shade, with Revlon Colorburst lipgloss over it to enrich the lipstick shade. Perfect.

Sad story ahead. I had left my perfect MAC eyeshadow quad on the train and had only realised the day after so it’s definitely long gone. I had taken the sleeper train from Beijing to Chongqing and had gotten ready during the last hour of the journey, then must have forgotten to pack it away properly. The sad part is, MAC is expensive in China so I’m going to have to wait until I’m back in the UK or whenever I’m next at duty free. Ah wells.

Have you used any of the products I’ve packed?

1. 23rd November 2018 / 1:45 am

Great products! I love the Body Shop but haven’t tried their primer! I’ll have to check it out.

2. Diana Tidswell
    23rd November 2018 / 12:13 pm

Wow, that’s a lot of nice items in your bag and I am sure my sister will love to have all of these once she see it.

3. 23rd November 2018 / 12:48 pm

I also tend to pack way more lippies than I use during a trip. Buy hey, they don’t take a lot of space. Sorry to hear about your MAC eye-shadow, forgetting it on the train is really a bummer…

4. Brittany Srawbridge
    23rd November 2018 / 1:02 pm

Such a lovely and pretty bag items and some of those are my favorite cosmetic products.

5. 23rd November 2018 / 3:09 pm

You’ve got some lovely bits in your make up bag, lots more than me, I really need to invest in some decent products!

6. 23rd November 2018 / 6:32 pm

Love this post. So many good products to look into! Thanks so much.

7. 23rd November 2018 / 8:46 pm

I often feel way too overwhelmed with all these make-up things. I love when I see what other people actually use since I am SO NOT AN EXPERT. 🙂

8. 23rd November 2018 / 10:57 pm

Wow thank you for putting all these options in one spot.

9. 24th November 2018 / 12:28 am

So many awesome products in your bag! It’s tough not to overpack when you travel but I think you nailed it this trip!

10. 24th November 2018 / 4:15 am

What I see Chongqing I think of their Mala tang, the hot pot. It gets so famous around the world and I can see Mala tang all over Asia. I had a Mac eyeshadow but got little sensitive after used, so I stopped. But the color is pretty nice.

11. Christa
    24th November 2018 / 4:35 am

Tha Body yahoo tea tree oil line is so great. I also love the brushes from Sephora. I’ll have to check out some of the lip colors!

12. 24th November 2018 / 11:29 am

You have a great makeup bag! All of the products are very useful and of high quality. I like it a lot, I wish mine was as good~

13. Danielle
    24th November 2018 / 12:29 pm

Great products. I will have to check some of these out!

14. 24th November 2018 / 2:53 pm

I love Velvet Teddy, it’s such a gorgeous lipstick. I’d love to try The Body Shop tea tree primer as I’ve heard lots of good things about that.

15. 24th November 2018 / 2:57 pm

I’m scoping out your lip products. That and mascara are my two favorite products to wear even when I’m home and not going to be seeing anyone. This is a great list of goodies for everyone.

16. 24th November 2018 / 9:41 pm

Great variety of products. As a man, we would only have about one-eighth of those in our own collection of body products

17. Elizabeth O
    25th November 2018 / 4:21 am

There’s a lot of amazing cosmetic products that every girl dreams of. Those are the very nice brand to have.

18. 27th November 2018 / 8:12 pm

I literally have powder, cover up and eye liner. That’s it. Taking notes on what you’ve got in yours!