Being a beauty blogger, everyone probably thinks we follow the beauty 101 guide to a tee, but in fact, we all have our fair share of good habits as well as bad habits. There’s that lazy person inside each one of us and we don’t stick to certain things. I thought I’d share some of my bad beauty habits whether some of them grosses you out or not. This is like a mini reminder to myself to probably tackle each one of these points. But then again, it’s most likely not going to happen and also, who cares right?
Let’s see what my bad habits are…
- Not moisturising after showering. I need to try one of those in shower moisturisers or spray on.
- Biting the skin off my lips rather than exfoliating.
- Carrying on from above, I do forget to apply lip balm even though I carry like 20 in my bag somehow.
- Squeezing spots and blackheads. It’s that disgusting satisfaction of all the dirt, oils and pus coming out.
- Getting a haircut once a year or once every two.
- Dying my roots every 6 months.
- Picking and pulling my split ends when I’m bored.
- Repurchasing a product even though I haven’t finished. Then opening and using the new one instead.
- Skipping skincare after brushing my teeth and heading straight to bed when I’m too tired.
- Beauty sleep is important but there are times where I’m up till the early hours.
- Leaving chipped nail polish on till it’s all off and picking it off too.
- Not washing my brushes as often as I should.
- Also not using SPF everyday.
- Going to bed with makeup on, but 98% of the time, alcohol plays a big part in this.
- Pulling my falsies off rather using water/oil to loosen the glue first.
Do you have any bad beauty habits?