Yangshuo 阳朔
Privacy policy 隐私政策

Matcha Recipes with Bloom Teas

25/08/2017

matcha bloom tea recipes absolute mindpower

After posting my Bloom Matcha post back in June, Bloom Teas had contacted me about creating a few more recipes for them to post on their Instagram account. I remember reading the email whilst on my train journey thinking whether I’ve been pranked or not! I was stunned that they loved my post and wanted to work with me. Such a great opportunity and I couldn’t say no. Matcha is life (no joke).

Having suggested four recipes to them, they liked the sound of them and were on board. Off I go, making and tasting my own concoctions. It wasn’t all smooth sailing as I was constantly tweaking recipes and getting others to taste it as everyone’s matcha levels are different. I like mine strong but it’s trying to find that balance, hoping it’ll suit everyone. Fingers crossed ey. In the end, I had created the following four recipes:
Matcha milk spread
Matcha Greek yoghurt panna cotta
Chocolate and matcha yoghurt bark
Ginger and Matcha virgin mojito

Below are their Instagram posts. Click on them to see the full recipe! Do let me know if you’ve tried to make of them and also let me know your thoughts of them.

A post shared by BloomTeasLondon (@bloomteaslondon) on

A post shared by BloomTeasLondon (@bloomteaslondon) on

A post shared by BloomTeasLondon (@bloomteaslondon) on

A post shared by BloomTeasLondon (@bloomteaslondon) on

A big thank you to Bloom Teas London for this!

What’s your favourite ingredient to cook or bake?

In collaboration with Bloom Teas.

17 responses to “Matcha Recipes with Bloom Teas”

1. Olivia Jade says:

Omfg this pictures are beautiful, as soon as I saw the bark I knew this was the post for me. You’ve created some seriously fabulous content here 🙂

2. Sarah Bailey says:

I have to admit I’ve not used much matcha in anything but I’ve heard so much about it – i definitely need to explore into it more at some point.

3. Patrick says:

Never heard of matcha either but it looks like it would be good to try in many different ways.

4. Mel says:

I’ve never used matcha in a recipe but will definitely have to try some recipes. Yours look amazing!

5. Susan R says:

These look almost too good to eat! I’ve just got into matcha tea so I’d definitely try these

6. I’ve never heard of matcha either but this all looks amazing! I love how colourful it is too!

7. Francesca says:

I have to be honest, I’ve never tried matcha but I’ve heard mixed reviews obviously everyone has their own tastes don’t they!! I’m willing to give it a go though!

8. hannah says:

This looks great. I’ve never heard of Matcha before, i may try it out

9. I need to get some matcha and try out some of these. I may try the chocolate and matcha yoghurt bark and if I’m lucky the children might try it too.

10. stephanie says:

Matcha is life for me too! Love these recipes x

11. Agata says:

All four sound fantastic but chocolate and matcha yoghurt bark will be the first to try for sure

12. Jacqueline says:

At the beginning of this summer I drank matcha tea weekly and I loved it. I know you can make all kinds of things with matcha. You’ve shown a lovely choice of recipes. Adding matcha to my shopping list!

13. One of my favorite ingredients to use for baking is chocolate of course. I’ve been seeing a lot of Matcha recipes and it really looks amazing!

14. Elizabeth says:

Such great recipe ideas! Matcha is such a versatile ingredient, and I love how it turns everything naturally green!

15. Emily Leary says:

A really like using matcha tea in cooking – I agree that what’s considered ‘the right amount’ can be quite variable between people!

16. Life as Mum says:

Fab recipes – looks amazing. x

17. MariaMay says: