Yangshuo 阳朔
Privacy policy 隐私政策

My Bad Beauty Habits

15/08/2017

bad beauty habits flatlay

Being a beauty blogger, everyone probably thinks we follow the beauty 101 guide to a tee, but in fact, we all have our fair share of good habits as well as bad habits. There’s that lazy person inside each one of us and we don’t stick to certain things. I thought I’d share some of my bad beauty habits whether some of them grosses you out or not. This is like a mini reminder to myself to probably tackle each one of these points. But then again, it’s most likely not going to happen and also, who cares right?

Let’s see what my bad habits are…

Do you have any bad beauty habits?

22 responses to “My Bad Beauty Habits”

1. Lucie Aiston says:

I don’t have a beauty regime at all so that’s a huge bad habit!!! 🙁

2. Jenni says:

I also do a lot of these but my worse one is going to bed most nights with my make up still on too!

3. StressedMum says:

This has made me smile, because I don’t feel to bad now 🙂 I am very hit and miss with my regime x

4. Sarah Bailey says:

I had completely forgotten about spray moisturisers I used to have one in my swimming bag and it was amazing, I totally need to reget one as your right they are good for after showers when I also forget to moisturise.

5. Vivian says:

ahhhh embarrassingly I have so many of the same bad habits! This has definitely encouraged me to be more diligent with my routine!

Vivian | LIVE . IN . LOVE
    IG | @viviyunn_

~

6. Not using a body moisturizer or any SPF are my biggest beauty bad habits x

7. Haha I have really bad beauty habits as well! I am very guilty of not going for regular haircuts. I think the last time was 5 years ago! x

8. lisa prince says:

ive kind of fell out of my habits and routines but i do feel the break has helped my skin although i a using a wonderful new silicone brush cleanser which i love

9. My OH dyes her hair every few months as well… She keeps saying she is going to stop but never does… Even though she has an allergy to many dyes…

10. Not using SPF daily- sometimes I get too busy I tend to forget doing this.

11. Jess says:

Biting the skin off my lips is hands down my worst blogger behavior. That and breaking my nails all the time.

12. My mummy is guilty of sleeping in her make-up! oops! Thats a really bad habit!

13. I love this post so much, definitely makes me feel better about my own lazy habits x

14. Jen says:

You just put a massive smile on my face. You’re human! Yay. I did think that all you beauty bloggers would be on the ball with everything you do, but I love that you do all the normal things. I am guilty of all of the above at some point. (she says, admiring her horrdenous chipped nail varnish as she types)

15. Ah wow you’ve just made me realise how many bad habits I have too! But feel better knowing I’m not alone with them! 🙂

16. I’m terrible at not washing my makeup brushes often enough too! x

17. Rani bruyns says:

Oh no, you have exposed all of us beauty bloggers! Lol!
    I love your honesty though 😉 we are all guilty to at least a few on this list!

18. I don’t blame you with the root dying I hate doing mine. Lip balms I carry around too and forget to use.

19. Mandi says:

lol every single one of your list, plus probably a hundred more! I am THE worlds worst person when it comes to bad habits!

20. I barely wear SPF and I always forget to moisturise, I’m terrible!

21. Not moisturising after showering is one of my biggest beauty sins too! xx

22. Danielle says:

I have so much moisturiser, but I never use it. With a baby, having time to shower can be a luxury sometimes and I am too lazy to spend time moisturising after.