COSRX Acne Pimple Master Patch

COSRX Acne Pimple Master Patch
COSRX Acne Pimple Master Patch

My sister had recommended this product to me as she totally swears by it. Anything spot related, I’m willing to try. Usually, whatever works on my sister’s skin will work on mine but not the other way round. So now, what is this sorcery?

This has been a life saver for me especially when Mother Nature arrives and causes me to break out on my chin. I was a bit skeptical at first but it did take me by surprise. The patch itself is clear to a certain extent but is is still visible on the naked skin. I haven’t tried using this under foundation but can already imagine it not being able to be concealed 100%. I always stick them directly on cleansed, dry skin (no toner, moisturiser, serums etc) and sleep with it on. By morning, the patch is still on my face and I can see it has worked just by looking at the patch itself. I would use this during the day whenever I’m staying home and keep it on all day long.

It is satisfying to see all of the pus and sebum being sucked out and stuck onto the patch. The area around the spot doesn’t get damaged and has visibly reduced in size, becoming flatter and decreasing the healing time without scarring. I have noticed that these will work better if the pus is visible, or if the spot is open. It isn’t as effective when the spot is newly formed unfortunately. As an avid pimple popper, this does help to prevent me from touching and popping spots by acting like a barrier.

You get 3 sizes and I feel that the largest one is too big for my breakouts. I tend to cut it in half or in quarters to fit individual smaller spots. I will continue to keep repurchasing this and it’s cheap too. I highly recommend COSRX.

You can get the COSRX Acne Pimple Patch at Look Fantastic for £3.90.

Have you tried anything like this before?

1. Joanna
    15th December 2017 / 7:45 pm

It sounds like a great product for people with skin problems. I wonder if it can be covered by foundation. But as you say, it’s still better to use it overnight, especially that you can see the results in the morning.

2. 15th December 2017 / 7:54 pm

I love little patches like this as I can leave it on to work through the night and it makes such an effect x

3. 15th December 2017 / 8:21 pm

This looks really useful and would be great for my hubby as he is having a few skin issues at the moment.

4. 15th December 2017 / 9:11 pm

Not heard of this before, but the price point is spot on. The COSRX Acne Pimple Patch sounds ideal for skin problems 🙂 x

5. 15th December 2017 / 10:38 pm

Oh this would be perfect for the spots I get on the side of my face. I changed my contraceptive and it’s better for my period but not so much for my skin.

6. 16th December 2017 / 1:02 am

Placing an order as we speak, I can’t wait to try these out! I tend to, before I go to bed, scratch and pick anything that’s bumpy or red on my face which just makes it worse so I reckon this will be perfect to stop me! Thank you so much for recommending these!

7. 16th December 2017 / 5:52 am

I am wondering if my daughter might like to try these for her acne issues. I will forward on to her.

8. 17th December 2017 / 4:44 pm

I don’t think I have ever tried something like this before but it definitely sounds useful – and is extremely affordable too!

9. 17th December 2017 / 8:03 pm

Ooh I haven’t seen these before, they sound great and I’m really impressed with the price too x

10. 18th December 2017 / 11:05 am

I’ve never heard of these before; I can definitely see the benefit – just go to sleep and let them do all the work for you! 😉 x

11. 18th December 2017 / 11:44 am

These look so useful! I must give them a try as sometimes I have issues with acne.

12. 18th December 2017 / 5:59 pm

This sounds great!! I tend to get a huge spot monthly as I’m due on, and it’s so uncomfortable and painful. So this would hopefully get rid of it quicker!