Yangshuo 阳朔
Privacy policy 隐私政策

What’s On My Face #9

15/09/2017

colourvue glamour grey lentiamo nicol yuk lui Wong yukluistyle nicolyl

Face

Maybelline Brow Drama Sculpting Mascara
Craft glitter
Confetti

Lips
Colourpop Ultra Matte Lip in Tulle
Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Glow Bronzer & Highlighter

Who doesn’t like being covered in glitter and confetti? This look was created last Sunday for a welcome party. I initially had the intentions of going to Ultra China in Shanghai last weekend however I was still busy running around doing errands unfortunately. At least I was able to be a bit glitzy at some point.

Here I’m wearing the ColourVUE Glamour lenses in grey*. I must say, a straight 10/10 for pigmentation. It works really well on dark eyes but this shade of grey is a bit too light for my preference. It is a bit more lighter in real life than in this photo and I did have a bit of trouble trying to put together the perfect makeup look with these. These lenses are a looker and will grab attention which I don’t mind.

I wouldn’t wear it for everyday purposes, more for nights out, festivals etc. There were some initial discomfort when putting them on but it had disappeared after a few seconds. I’ve worn these for 5 hours without having the need to use eyedrops and I could definitely wear these for longer. I’m not 100% keen on these. I do wish they were just that little bit darker then I would wear them a lot more.

Have you used glitter/confetti for a look whatever the occasion?

24 responses to “What’s On My Face #9”

1. Sarah Bailey says:

You look absolutely amazing, I’m so jealous of those who can rock glitter, I would look very strange haha!

2. What an amazing makeover. You look stunning and the colours really are very pretty on you and so delicate.

3. Your makeup looks amazing, I like the glitter its just fabulous! I need to try this out

4. Love this make over, it would be perfect for Christmas party season.

5. Kara says:

I paid to get my face done with festival glitter but I need to get some so can do it myself next time

6. Danielle says:

This looks awesome! I had something similar done at Camp Bestival and I loved it!

7. You look great here, I love the glitter, this would be such a perfect festival make up look x

8. Kirsty says:

You look amazing the glitter really makes your eyes and hair colour pop!

9. Joanna says:

You look fab glitter tends to not be a good look on me. This make up look would be fab for those that can rock it for the Christmas season.

10. Mel says:

I’ve never used glitter or confetti in a makeup look – however it looks fab on you!

11. Oh my goodness what a gorgeous look – you look amazing! I can’t really rock glitter! Kaz

12. Joanna says:

I remember when I used to wear contact lenses to change the color of my eye. I remember the discomfort putting them in and then how dry the eyes would get about 6 hours. Your make-up looks great though, perfect for a party or a festival.

13. You look awesome!
    I’m loving the glitter <3

14. Helen says:

You look amazing! I love the glitter, it would be an amazing festival look too.

15. Mayah Camara says:

What a pretty glitter style. This would be great for a festival or party.

16. The look you created is amazing! I love the glitters and confetti idea as well as the contact lenses.

17. Love this! Perfect festival look!

18. Amy Deverson says:

Love this look, it is perfect for a festival. That glitter is also perfect for festive parties!

19. The glitter looks really cool! The kind of thing my OH wears on a night out

20. Laura H says:

Omg I love the glitter detail! So perfect for a glam party or even a festival!

21. Kira says:

Not read about matching coloured lenses to make up before, this was an interesting read! My eyes are quite grey as it is so it’s handy for me too!

22. What a pretty face and what you have done, with the sparkles? Is super cute!

23. Baby Things says:

This glitter takes me back! You look gorgeous and super sparkly 🙂

Maria – Baby Things