30/08/2017

eBay Lashes
Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Chocolate
Maybelline Brow Drama Sculpting Mascara

Lips
ARTDECO Invisible Lip Contour
L’Oreal Paris Color Riche Exclusive Reds Blake’s Red

I had worn this look last Saturday whilst I was in London. Red lips whilst rocking a pink hairline! I’m too lazy to Vaseline the hairline when I was dying my hair. I felt that this look had worked well with the grey contact lens I was wearing.

Those who have been following me for years will know that I love a good pair of grey contacts and have been wearing the colour since I was around 18. I’m currently wearing the ColourVUE 3 tones in grey* and this has got to be the first 3 tone design I genuinely love. All of the other brands I’ve tried were too light and didn’t suit me. However, this is a nice, medium grey with great opacity, making the colour noticeable on dark eyes and doesn’t look unnatural.

I was able to wear these for a full day out in London without any irritation, blur or redness in my eyes. This has been my go to lens to wear recently and I can’t see myself moving away from it anytime soon. Will need to stock up so I can take them to Beijing with me as they can be worn daily for 3 months. I rarely say something is perfect, but this, this is perfect. Thank you Lentiamo for introducing this pair to me.

Have you tried colour contacts?

19 responses to “What’s On My Face #8”

1. Vivian says:

Makeup on point!

Vivian | LIVE . IN . LOVE
    IG | @viviyunn_

~

2. You look fab! I’ve fallen back in love the Naked 3 palette – I think it’s my favourite at the moment x

3. Annie B says:

Big fan of your makeup in particular the Naked palette. They always do such amazing make up

4. miranda says:

I’ve never tried colout contacts! I’ve always been too scared to have anything near my eyes. I can just about get away with mascara! I have however heard great things about the pore minimiser! I really want to try it. how long have you been using it for?

5. Life as Mum says:

I don’t really wear much make up, but you look absolutely beautiful!

6. No I used to wear contacts briefly but no longer need them. I need to try and get hold of a pore minimiser i think I need one at the moment.

7. Melanie says:

You look fab hun. Love the L’Oreal Paris Color Riche Exclusive Reds Blake’s Red lippy:)x

8. I love your contacts and the bold red lip really makes your features stand out. You look very pretty hun x

9. I’ve never worn contact lenses as I don’t need to plus the idea of touching my eye freaks me out a bit, but I love the colour x

10. Lilinha says:

What a lovely look! I particularly like your gorgeous eye makeup and lipstick!

11. I’ve never tried colour contacts – I don’t think I’d be brave enough as I haven’t even yet braved normal ones!

12. Louise says:

This is such a beautiful makeup look. You’ve done a great job 🙂

Louise x

13. Love the look! Those contacts are looking great though I must say your hair really got my attention first.

14. You look amazing, I love the red lips and stunning eyes!

15. Your hair colour is stunning! Those contacts look really striking, too 🙂 The Body Shop pore minimiser is one of my favourites, I need to buy a new tube!

16. That lip the L’Oreal Paris Color Riche Exclusive Reds Blake’s Red is striking on you! A really wearable colour! Love you hair colour too 🙂

17. Sarah Ann says:

Love this blush, it’s so natural looking and just adds a subtle bit of colour.

18. I love how your eyelashes turned out! Very long and dramatic!

19. Jen says:

Your eyes look wonderful, so striking. A great use of the palette.