06/06/2017

Gibson Girl

gibson girl
gibson girl on point tights sports bra

I’ve got to thank Instagram for having the explore page. I always use it to find new brands, inspiration etc and this time, it had led me to Gibson Girl. It was this specific set I had fallen in love with.

Those who haven’t heard of Gibson Girl, they are an activewear brand, providing you with fashion forward designs with engineered aspects to get you through your workout. Their collection will make your tummy look flatter, peach looks lifted ands your waist looks like it’s lost an inch or so. It’s there to sculpt your body, making you feel good and ready to smash that workout. They’ve tested it on many, many body types, ensuring it will fit all.

Elevating a woman’s self confidence is an integral part of the GIBSON GIRL ethos and what our activewear range stands for.

With their high tech, 4 way stretch, sweat wicking and recovery properties, they are designed for all workouts. Yes you’ve read it, ALL. I’ve put this to the test, testing them at HIIT, Barrecore and yoga.

[left]gibson girl on point tights leggings[/left]
[right]gibson girl on point tights leggings[/right]

I had initially purchased the sports bra in an M however it came up big and had exchanged it for a S which was the better fit. Royal Mail had been a nightmare. They had ended up losing my returns package but the customer service at Gibson Girl was brilliant. Sam Gibson (the founder) had dealt with this and sent me the replacement.

I must say, they actually make my butt look better! Not sure if the picture does it justice but in person, there’s a difference. I don’t have the biggest butt but I’m proud of how hard I’ve worked for it so far. It 100% flattens the stomach, giving you that smooth silhouette and no camel toe. Perfect sculpting tights.

The tights did fall every now and again during my HIIT session so I definitely could have gotten away with getting a size smaller, but I didn’t experience it in my Barrecore and yoga session. Whatever this 4 way stretch is, it had lived up to it. I was able to move freely and fluidly without having to worry about ripping or the seams coming apart. The fabric didn’t lose it’s shape.

The quality of these had blew my mind and are worth every penny. Even though I had purchased this in the sale, I would definitely purchase more of their clothing at full price.

If you’re looking for a workout kit that’s suited for any type of workout as well as sculpting your body with fashion forward designs, Gibson Girl is the one for you.

What’s your favourite fitness brand?

20 responses to “Gibson Girl”

1. Sarah Bailey says:

I have to admit I’ve not heard of this brand before, but how nice do their fitness clothes look. It looks like they offer a well fitting range and that would feel good even when working out.

2. Mummy Times Two says:

These look great, I hadn’t heard of them before either. It’s good to discover new brands.

3. hannah says:

I’ve never heard of this brand before. They look like they do some good clothing

4. Sam Gibson says:

Thanks for featuring us! And I have to say it looks pretty darn fabulous on you! You know we never got the return back. Royal Mail admitted they’d lost it in transit. Pleased it all worked out on the end. Great to have you in the Gibson Girl gang!

5. Melanie says:

I am just on a fitness kick and have never heard of this brand, but it looks like a fab purchase! 🙂 x

6. I love the look of these ! I have a bit of an obsession with active wear at the moment so I’ll have to check them out on Instagram x

7. Dannii says:

I haven’t heard of this brand before, but the clothes look great – simple, but still stylish. Not giving you a camel toe is always a bonus!

8. Oh wow that looks so good. It’s just the right colour for me too as I don’t wear anything too bright. I will need to look into getting this for my workouts as I need something that looks the part.

9. This is actually my first time hearing of ‘Gibson Girl ‘ but as someone who loves fashion, having a fashionable set of work out clothes might inspire me to work out more ! x

10. Joanna says:

Not heard of thus brand before their fitness clothing look awesome though.

11. This brand looks good, stylish and comfortable fitness wear!

12. Ashleigh Dougherty says:

I’ve not heard of Gibson Girl before and I wear sportswear most days. I can’t wait to explore this brand some more!

13. Anosa says:

Never tried yet this product and I am happy to try it. Looks like this is long lasting and the quality of product is worth the price.

14. Candice Nikeia says:

These are so cute! I just started doing yoga every day – I will need these for my new hobby!

15. These look so awesome!! I thought the photo was one of their models taken from the website at first! I am gonna check out their range now. Thanks for the review.

16. Vivian says:

Love the colour of this set!

Vivian | LIVE . IN . LOVE
    IG | @VIVIYUNN_

~

17. Sam B says:

My butt needs those so badly. I’m joining a gym next month so will give them a look!

18. Lilinha says:

I’ve never tried Gibson Girl before but I love the look of those fitness clothes!

19. melissa major says:

I have not heard of this brand before but they have some great workout/fitness clothes

20. Charlotte says:

Never heard of this brand but their clothes look great! Need to get back into Yoga!