07/11/2015

Glamour Flare Haul

Touch In Sol Go Extreme High Definition Lip Laquer in Earl Grey;
Touch In Sol Technicolor Lip & Cheek Tint in French Burgundy;
Chamos Acaci Matte Pore Primer;
Skin Watchers Enzyme Powder Wash;
Skin Watchers Steam Pore Mask;
Regen Cos 2 Step Synergy Effect Mask Sheet For Pore Care; Regen Cos Plastic Skin Solution Pore Minimizing Care Mask Sheet set;
Regen Cos Plastic Skin Solution Ultra Skin Moisturising Care Mask Sheet set;
Regen Cos Plastic Skin Solution Sensitivity Suppression Mask Sheet set;
O’sum O’SUM O-Active Mask Sheet Set;

We all know that South Korean makeup and skin care is advanced and innovative. Korean brands are exploring the natural category a lot more. It is hard to get our hands on Korean brand in the UK without having to resort to eBay but Glamour Flare* hand picks and stocks products that fits in their natural enhancing beauty vision. Lucky for those who are in the UK, they are based in the UK!

Not only do they select products that have the finest ingredients, they look for ingredients that are environmentally safe and animal friendly, leaving the harsh chemicals behind. As a user of Asian brands, I haven’t heard of these brands Glamour Flare stock but I am definitely excited to try these and fingers crossed to seeing a difference!

You can get 20% off your order with this discount code YUKLUISTYLE. Enjoy! As said above, they are based within the UK and ship worldwide too!

Have you tried any of these brands?

22 responses to “Glamour Flare Haul”

1. Amy-May Hunt says:

I want all of these! I've followed the latest Korean beauty advice for a while now but It's delivery costs that are crazy I wish more places in the UK would sell this stuff, It's so hard to get a hold of.

2. Abracadabra Girl says:

really interesting post, some new things to try out there 🙂 k x

3. Elizabeth O. says:

I've never heard of these brands before, but they sure sound interesting! I rarely use facial masks and creams.

4. Raymond Vasquez says:

I bet they're all awesome products, although I don't know which is for which part of the body or face? haha 🙂 sounds like they are great as beauty products.

5. En4tainment says:

These look like some great thing from brands that I have heard of loved the blog post

6. Kaytee Vivienne says:

I really want the steam pore mask! I love nothing more than spending a night pampering myself and looking after my skin!

7. beautyqueenuk says:

I have never heard of or used any of those brands, but Korean Beauty is really taking off x

8. Tiffany Yong W.T. says:

Loads of masks over there! Yummy yummy treats for the face! I will want to try the skin sensitivity mask one day… noted on the brand!

9. Fernando Lachica says:

It's all beauty products for women I think. But these are really good for beautifying women.

10. Agata Pokutycka says:

They are all new to me. I hope you will share your experience about this brands with us later on.

11. Phylicia Marie Pineda says:

In love with the sheet masks!!!! Those are really great for everyday use because they give an instant lift/hydration to your skin 🙂

12. Franc says:

Koreans do have a lot of effective beauty brands. You got a nice haul here.

13. Vivian Yuen says:

SO many goodies! let us know how they go!

Vivian | LIVE . IN . LOVE

~

14. Erica Villas says:

Looks like a fun set of products to try! I always get excited to try out goodies!

15. yvonnembertoldo says:

Lots of beauty products! I love trying masks before but after giving birth to two kids, my skin began to be very sensitive.

16. ana de jesus says:

I have heard that Korean beauty products are fantastic. It would be good to test that theory out!

17. Enya Trotter says:

i love these products just by the packaging – we are heading to asia in a few weeks and we are defo going to keep our eyes peeled for them !

18. Fred Hawson says:

So many beauty products to try and choose from which one will work best on your skin. Before there were fewer products to choose from and it is easier to decide, but now it is crazy! Haha!

19. John Paul Quiambao says:

I remember before i used to sell things like these. hehe since i'm a guy it didn't last long though. but korean products are really popular here.. 🙂

20. Anne V says:

Wow, they're all natural? I'd love to get me some of the picks from Glamour Flare and try them out then! My skin is sensitive, so chemical laden anything is just a no no for me. Thanks for sharing this, I hope we this Korean brands here in the Philippines.

21. Laura - Alagoz says:

That sounds amazing place to pick out Korean goodies, hopefully they deliver here too 🙂

Laura
    Pink Frenzy

22. Loredana says:

It's great to find out about beauty products with special ingredients – and environment friendly. Plus, as I understand the products are efficient, it's a brand I'll look for on my next beauty shopping spree.