Somehow, I am more motivated and determined to keep fit, get those abs and take care of my health this year. I think something must have given me a kick up the backside and it’s definitely working. Can feel a difference in myself and am becoming a lot more confident. Not 100% there but I eventually will. I thought I’d share some my eating and fitness tips I’ve been following since the New Year as well as clean eating and going to the gym.
– Drink warm lemon water first thing in the morning for a lovely, safe morning detox.
– Drink green tea or oolong tea to help the metabolism and aid in fat burning.
– Add fruit to water if water is too bland for you.
– Freeze grapes. They are lush and amazing and stops my sweet craving. Try it and you won’t go back.
– Freeze any other fruit you like. My sister loves frozen raspberries.
– Blend any fruit with greek yoghurt then freeze. Bye bye to my ice cream craving and it adds more protein to the diet. Add a tad of honey if desired.
– Don’t have time for breakfast? Make a smoothie and add oats and whey protein powder (if you have any) then blend!
– DIY popcorn. Add the kernels into a brown bag then microwave it. Add a topping of your choice immediately and shake. Toppings could be: whey protein powder, paprika, cayenne pepper, cocoa powder, black pepper with a dash of salt and many more!
– If you’re lucky to live close to work or university (5 minutes max), complete the 7 minute HIIT app on your lunch break at home one or more rounds. iOS here and Android here.
– Whilst brushing your teeth, do a 30 – 60 second wall squat. It’s a killer.
– Stood waiting in a queue or making a tea round? Do some calf raises.
– On your toilet break, do a set of squats, 10 reps.
– Follow the any of the 30 day challenges for guidance if you’re stuck on a fitness routine.
– Do 100 star jumps whilst watching a film or Netflix and or the first thing when you wake up.
I do go to the gym 4 times a week but need to up it to 5-6 times a week. Going to the gym, clean eating and incorporating these tips have lead to a more healthier me. Can definitely feel and see a change. Little changes and adding small additions to your routine will help in the long run. The first step is always the most important step.
What are your health and fitness tips?
Image credits: Google
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.