Staying at home isn't easy but it will protect lives. Please think about others and not just yourself. The NHS are risking their own lives, fighting to save ours so do your bit to help protect them. A massive thank you to our incredible NHS, every single key worker out there and to those around the globe too. #StayHomeSaveLives
HIBS100 Index of Home and Interior Blogs
HIBS100
Yangshuo 阳朔
Privacy policy 隐私政策

30 Day Challenges

17.01.2015  Fitness·健身

(Click to enlarge)

THE FIGHT TO BE FIT

Fitness fitness fitness. That’s all I’ve been thinking about since the beginning of the year. I’m slowly getting into a fitness routine and at times, I don’t follow the fitness plan I had made mainly due to time restriction and plans happening. At times, I do think about where to start, how many reps and sets?

I remember there was the 30 day squat challenge phase. I had looked into the 30 Day Fitness Challenges website and had found some easy plans to follow whether you’re a starter or not. Incorporating these as an extra would be a great addition to my health and fitness plan. I can do it during my lunch break, a few hours before bed, in my gym session, whilst watching tv, anywhere. Even the little things like these would help me or anyone to reach their fitness goals.

I’ll definitely be reviewing these challenges once the 30 days are up.

Have you tried any of the 30 day challenges?

Image credits: 30 Day Fitness Challenges

19 responses to “30 Day Challenges”

1. Federica B says:

I've never tried any of these 30 days challenges, but I think I'm going to the abs one. I love fitness and I think these kind of challenges could be a nice addition to my usual workout routine!

2. Leeshastarr says:

I've been thinking fitness this year and been doing pretty well with my FitBit. I totally forgot about the 30day challenges and I'll have to try one out again. I tried the 30 day squat but gave up after a few days.

3. Agata Pokutycka says:

I wish I did. I am really not so good with routines. I would love to undertake challenge like this but knowing myself I would simply forget about it 🙁

4. Steph C says:

I've never tried any of the 30 day challenges. I get distracted easily and I know I wouldn't stick to it but I am hoping to try and fit some exercise in this year

5. Hello Precious says:

Currently doing a 6 week challenge and I love it definitely going to favorite this post for after my 6 weeks !

6. India Benjamin says:

I always end up giving up 30 day challenges! I tend to get bored doing the same thing day in. I might try the abs though and see how far I get 🙂

India / Touchscreens & Beautyqueens

7. THEFASHION-JUNKIE ♥ says:

I always start of willing to complete the set time period but usually give up after a few days which is poo lol 🙁 X

THEFASHION-JUNKIE

8. Simply Fashion TV says:

whew! you're dedicated. I hope you succeed with your goals! I'm definitely thinking of staring some sort of routine but just cardio probably.

9. Georgia Nicolaou says:

definitely going to try and do this along side my gym routine. #teamneedtobefitagain!

10. Barbara Garcia Aguirre says:

I'm trying a 30 days routine after Xmas myself as well…Good luck, I'm sure that you will get your goal with this routine! 🙂

11. Angeline Lee says:

Wooo this sounds tough!!

12. shiza bblogger says:

sounds good check out my new post here http://shizasblog.blogspot.com

13. Vivian Yuen says:

I so need to get fit! will definitely have a try at this challenge!

LIVE.IN.LOVE

~

14. Jess | Just Jesss says:

I've not tried any of these and I'm really not keen on a lot of them as they don't seem to incorporate rest days – this one does which is good! Also with squats in particular you'd be better adding weights than doing such a ridiculous number of reps… 🙂

Jess xo

15. Laura - Alagoz says:

I did start this challenge, but I never finished though 🙁 I just forgot about it! I need to start again and finish this time! x

Laura
    Pink Frenzy

16. Kelly McKenny says:

I really need to do these – think I'll get started tomorrow – might just do the one at a time though!

17. Sophie Pocock says:

Good luck with this! I really need to find the time to work out in the evenings.

Sophie
    xx

18. Julie Bardoe says:

I always fail at 30 day challenges, something always gets in the way! I look forward to seeing how you got on at the end though! Good Luck! x

19. beautyqueenuk says:

Wow good luck with this, it sounds a bit intense x