Hope everyone had a fattening Christmas with the loved ones! It’s that’s time of year again where the year ends and the new year begins, bringing us the unknown. And of course, there are New Years resolutions made every year and probably have failed within the first days (definitely the diet and spending one). For the past few days whilst in bed, I’ve been thinking about blog related ones. Ways to improve in general. These are what I had come up with so far:
– Start jotting down ideas into a notebook rather than my phone.
– If I receive a beauty PR sample, start testing it immediately and write notes to be used in the upcoming blog post review. If it’s a skin care product, I must break the paranoia barrier.
– Blog at least 3 times a week. I have been lazy for the past few months, I must admit. Need to start getting into a routine to fit everything in.
– Comment on blogs a lot more and repay the comment favour to those who leaves a meaningful comment on mine. Silent reader no more!
– Reply to emails quicker.
– Start attending more blogger events. Most had seemed to clash with my schedule this year though.
– Share more of my life e.g. travels, anything fun and exciting.
These are definitely doable right?
Happy New Year everyone!
What are your blogging resolutions?
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.