21/08/2014

White Nails

White Nails

TIPEX NAILS

I’ve been loving and wearing white nails recently. At first, I did think that they were more on the tacky side and look like you’ve painted them with Tipex but if you have a good quality polish, they can look chic. I would say that nail length would also contribute to how good the white nail polish looks. I have used Nails Inc Hypergel nail polish in Snow White.

I have painted my nails with Tipex whilst in secondary school (around year 8) to cure boredom. Those were the days where I wasn’t allowed to purchase nail polish or wear any. It was my last resort. Pretty sure I wasn’t the only one. Even drawing nail art with the Tipex pens. My childhood was a joyous one.

What’s your thoughts on white nail polish?

6 responses to “White Nails”

1. Zara Chauhan says:

I love white nails and it looks great with a tan ^^

zaras-bowsandpearls.blogspot.co.uk

2. Chelsea Leigh says:

I also love Essie Blanc, really pretty!

3. the house that never rests says:

I have never painted my nails white but i do think they look great.

4. Vivian Yuen says:

I used to think it was so weird, but I LOVE the look of white nails now!

LIVE . IN . LOVE

~

5. atosa nikkhah says:

i love white nails they are the best especially on feet

6. 純子☾junko says:

I like white nails, though I rarely wear them (think they look too bright against my skin tone). Your nails look really nice and I agree the the quality of the polish plays a bit part in how well it turns out. Whenever I try this with cheap polish it comes out so streaky and messy > < ♣♧milkymemoir.blogspot.ca♧♣

Archives

哈喽!Nicol is a China based British blogger with a goal to visit all provinces in China, using this blog to document the good, the bad and the ugly of anything and everything. Currently visited 32/34.