YOU Beauty CEW(UK) 2014 Limited Edition Box

12/05/2014

YOU Beauty CEW(UK) 2014 Limited Edition Box: £16.95*

FRESH FEELING

Limited edition you say? YOU Beauty Discovery has joined forces with CEW (UK) once again, bringing you this limited edition box containing this years finalist brands. Each box contains:

Caudalie Divine Legs (sachet)
Dr. Organic Moroccan Argan Oil Hair Loss treatment (Full )
Elmis Pro-Collagen Marine Cream (15ml)
Glamglow Youth Mud Tinglexfoliate Treatment (15ml)
L’Occitane en Provence Almond Milk Concentrate (50ml)
Manuka Doctor Mini Hero Kit (7ml, 5ml, 3ml)
Philip Kingsley Elasticizer

Great mixture of products and only 2 products stood out for me. The Glamglow and Philip Kingsley mini samples. Two with amazing reviews out there and reading more about them has gotten me even more excited. I’m surprised that the Dr. Organic serum is in there. Most likely because I personally didn’t like it and it didn’t work for me. I have a review of it here which you can have a nosey. I haven’t heard of the other products but it is always great to discover new products as with any and every beauty box.

Even though it contains a product which I am not fond of, I quite like this box. If the box didn’t have the two products I’m excited for, I wouldn’t really like it. It is £14.99 for the hair oil itself and the box is £16.95 with free postage if you’re a member. If not, it’ll cost £4.95 for post and package. You can purchase the box here. Still works out a good value box in the end.

What do you think of this box?

7 responses to “YOU Beauty CEW(UK) 2014 Limited Edition Box”

1. Nayna Kanabar says:

This is a lovely collection.Great value if you make use of all the contents.

2. anthea barton says:

I've seen a lot of these beauty box things around and although they look pretty they don't appeal to me. This one looks like one of the better ones with some nice sized samples in and your right it's nice to find out about new products.

3. Vivian Yuen says:

I love seeing what's in beauty boxes!

LIVE.IN.LOVE

~

4. Georgie Colloff says:

I am always in awe of beauty boxes, I used to get the glossybox but stopped my subscription after the samples got really small and loads of them didn't appeal to me. But these samples look a good size 🙂

Georgie xx

Life in Loafers

5. Corinne says:

This looks like a good box. The argan oil would have disappointment me too. It's just everywhere at the moment and I'm bored of it. Next please.

Corinne x

6. she.is.the.one says:

really interesting selection inside 🙂

fashion blog http://www.sheistheone.ch/

7. NHYC || Nicole says:

I was about to say I've heard that the Dr.Organic Serum is great, but turns out it didn't work for you. The products all seem very interesting!

N H Y C♥