Hong Kong Haul

29/04/2014

I flew to Hong Kong for a week and a half and arrived back in the UK last Thursday. Currently suffering from jet lag and had to work on the Friday. Boy oh boy, wish I had booked it off but what can you do ey? I didn’t have internet or phone data strong enough to blog or reply to emails but I did try and update my Twitter and Instagram when possible.

Usually before I fly to Hong Kong, I’ve always compiled a long list of products to purchase however this time round, I didn’t. Nothing was standing out for me other than the latest iPad Mini or iPad Air. Not many products had appealed to me whilst shopping and I had to purchase products for friends too. But saying that, I did make a cheeky purchase on a few things as I’m pretty sure most of my money went to food especially those Haagen Dazs green tea ice cream sandwiches which I consumed daily. Also, I didn’t fancy dragging my friend to go shopping in all of the girly places as he would be very bored and probably start moaning at me.
bob style wigs

lace front wigs

Here are some photos I’ve instagramed and tweeted about the trip:

Oh how I miss it especially the food.

Does any of these products appeal to you?

31 responses to “Hong Kong Haul”

1. Choclette says:

Hong Kong sounds like a fascinating place, I've heard many tales about it from adventurous friends.

2. Georgie Colloff says:

Oh my look at that food, the makeup looks so cute! I can't get over how pretty all the packaging is. I would miss it too!!

Georgie xx

Life in Loafers

3. Shimmery Rose says:

I am SOOO jealous! I want asian beauty products like nobody's business! I want to try those dolly wink items. I just have to settle for going to lil tokyo in LA. πŸ™

4. Delis J says:

Okay, I really want to go to Hong Kong now and buy all those cute things πŸ˜€

5. Vivian Yuen says:

I love Dollywink products! And omg, food envy, wish I were in HK ><

LIVE . IN . LOVE

~

6. Ashley Simmons says:

Those Dollywink products look amazing! I want to get some soo bad <3

7. Kay Cake says:

Awwh I miss HK! Have you tried the Etude House lip gel patch? I wonder if it's good?! ^^

β™₯Kay | imladiiekay | Beauty & Lifestyle blog β™‘

8. Kumiko Mae says:

Omg your dolly wink items are super cool!!! Pls.review them soon!they.have really cool eye products

9. Sharlynn Ng says:

Ahhh, the food does look so damn good! I haven't been to hong kong for a very very long time but would love to visit!

10. Townhouse Palette says:

I have always wanted to visit Hong Kong! The little cat bus your sitting in is from My Neighbor Totoro, one of my favorite movies ^_^

Laila from Townhouse Palette β™₯

11. Naomi Chan says:

The lioele's BB cream is pretty good! Actually my favourite Bb cream ^3^

12. aby β™₯ says:

great haul! enjoyed viewing your photos! i love ice creams especially now, it is so hot in our country πŸ™‚

– from gig

13. Agata Pokutycka says:

Wow, what is this funky looking giant cat?
    It looks fun!

14. Leeshastarr says:

I've always wanted to go Hong Kong. I love the haul! I really like the shade of the Maybelline lipgloss. How cool is that cat xD
    GIG LOVE | The Life of Leeshastarr

15. Woah that Etude House Lip Gel looks super interesting! Blog about it and post up a review, would love to read about it πŸ™‚ And the last bit at the end with all the food pics just made so hungry for HK!

16. Jade | The Jade Aesthetic says:

This just makes me so excited to go back ^_^ How do you use the lip gel patch? Saw it in a shop in Chinatown yesterday but don't have a clue what it could be for!

Jade | The Jade Aesthetic

17. Carmel says:

The Dolly Wink products are really cute. Love your photos of the Hong Kong skyline. πŸ™‚

18. whattinaloves.com says:

I've been dying to get my hands on Dolly Wink stuff! I'm so jealous of your haul! πŸ™‚

19. Somdyuti D. Ray says:

Hong Kong has been on my wishlist since forever. I'd love to visit it someday. I love your makeup goodies. Love the packaging. <3

20. marilovegr33n says:

mmm so many cute things all together in one post. This is so amazing. Very good post and inspiring.
    Hong Kong is one of my fav cities in the world, I've just been once But I want to go back asap.

21. Monica Calangian says:

Oh such a pretty haul you have there. Let me know what you think of the Lioele BB cream. πŸ™‚

22. Patricia Evangeline says:

I always wanna try dolly winks product but it's hard to find it her
    Nice haul β™₯β™₯
    Gig

23. Yuh Jiun says:

OMG love all your hauls! Would love to try out dolly winks one πŸ˜€

24. Arian Yupangco says:

I hauled so much stuff the last time I was in Hong Kong! I spent many blissful hours checking out all the SaSa branches too.

25. You bought some really nice stuff. Love the photos! The food looks yummy. πŸ™‚

26. Lorna mai ltd says:

I love the waffles with cream and strawberrys! I've not tried any of the products but they look really pretty.

27. Miss Ika says:

We have etude house in Malaysia. they products is cute and adorable to make a collection or a gift. gig love

28. Looks like you have some fun products to look forward to trying out – That lip mask looks amazing. Hope you enjoy everything! <3 GIGLove

29. Smallnhot Sarah says:

Lovely haul ! How I wish i get to go HK again… Btw your dolly wink haul looks pretty ! πŸ˜€

30. Caroline Paris says:

not sure what i want most the haul or the food – both look awesome – hong kong looks amazing

31. Nella P says:

Oh my. Dolly wink and Stylenanda! Too bad when I went to HK, Stylenanda haven't opened their store in HK.