22/09/2013

Black Accents

Top: New Look; Blazer: Topshop; Skirt: Front Row Shop*;

Black accent, any colour accents I love. But black and white are the classics. I had even purchased an autumn coat, which I will blog later on, that had black accents. Is anyone sick of the monochrom look? I know I’m definitely not. I’m trying to wear more white and get use to it.

This skirt is a skirt and not a skort. I love the contrasting design of the so called “skort”. This skirt is huge on me especially the waist. I’ve had to gather it at the back so you guys can see the shape a bit more. as you may be able to see on the right on both photos. I definitely need to get it tailored so I can wear it a lot more. I may have to tuck and sew the front lining inside a bit to give it the “Zara skort” shape and feel which I actually still adore. If Zara did this in skort form, I’m there straight away!

9 responses to “Black Accents”

1. Mellissa Williams says:

you can never go wrong with black and white, loving the skort!

2. Vivian Yuen says:

It's lovely!

3. Hong says:

Same goes with me. I could never get sick of monochrome looks.
    Especially because my closet is mainly made out of black, a little bit white and a tiny bit colored pieces. Personal preference speaks I guess. xD
    That skirt is definitely one of a kind. I love hard contrasts in fashion so it's worth gettin' it tailored!!

much loves,
    Hong

4. Majorie Zoleta says:

It looks really nice~!^___^

5. Courtney Melville says:

Absolutely adore this outfit, that skirt is gorgeous! xx

6. John Mian says:

Realy Looks so good…

7. Franc Ramon says:

Black and white are really classic and always elegant. Perfect for you too.

8. Jade | JadeFungBlog says:

I've said before but you look good in white! Definitely wear it more. And I think I'd buy any kind of skort Zara did. Expect for (I don't know if they still sell it) this grey pinstriped one they sold – bleurgh.

Jade | JadeFungBlog