03/05/2013

What’s In My Makeup Bag: Handbag Edition

First time doing these what’s in my bag/makeup bag. I store it in the Dior beauty bag that my auntie got me. It’s small and compact to store everything that I need and into my handbag. I have:

Real Techniques Kabuki Brush – Smallest kabuki brush I own. Perfect for travelling.
Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder – Coverage if needed and to set the concealer.
Superdrugs Skin Clear Oil Absorbing Sheets – Abosorb excess oils.
Carmex Original Moisturising Lip Balm Jar
MAC Liquidlast
Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection – Coverage if needed.
Marie Beauty Eye Charm False Eyelash Glue

I’ve seen what other ladies have carried and most of the time, I’m pretty sure it’s their whole makeup collection. Or it’s just a never ending bag as more and more comes out when they’re reapplying in the toilets. I use to carry just my eyelash glue, eyeliner and lip balm. Never bothered with blotting paper. Now I use it and get paranoid if my face has a greasy shine few hours later.

What makeup do you carry in your handbag?

16 responses to “What’s In My Makeup Bag: Handbag Edition”

1. Diana says:

I'm a shame! I never carry makeup with me, except for my lipbalm and the lipstick of the day.
    I really loved to see what you carry :3
    kisuu*

2. Márcia Vieira says:

I don't carry much makeup in my bag too! I carry lipbalm, the lip product of the day (lipstick, gloss…) and pencil eyeliner if I'm wearing it just for touch ups. For everyday I don't carry powder with me. I just do it when I'm going for a long trip or something.

Your bag from Dior is beautiful!

xoxo,

3. Danica Stark says:

Hey Love!

Lovely post!

I always carry a jar or a stick of carmex. some blotting paper and perfume. My make up bag is a bit bulky and it's annoying to carry it all the time though

Please follow and visit me 😀

Danica Stark

4. jenny (beautykissxo) says:

love that you keep it minimal with the essentials! love the makeup bag as well!

XO Jenny @ beautykissxo

5. therawrdrobe says:

i love the look of the kabuki!

6. Tanya says:

Love your makeup bag! Such a great selection of products. :3 x

Tanya | Cat at Heart

7. Gem | Miss Makeup Magpie ♥ says:

Your makeup bag is soooo cute 😀 I love the Real Techniques brushes xx

Gemma ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

8. Lydia says:

ahhh cutest make up bag! real techniques are the bombbbb x

9. Kristiana Vasarina says:

Haha, I'm the same with blogging paper! I still can't bother to carry too much make-up with me though. I guess I kind of expect it to last the whole day after applying it, can't bother to keep re-applying it 😀

10. Josie says:

You have some great handbag essentials here! I tend to just keep lipstick and balm in my handbag, but I have a concealer and mascara in my car 🙂 x

lamourjosie.com

11. Katie Clark says:

I love looking at peoples makeup bags! …I'm way too nosey!
    Some people really carry way too much stuff…this seems just the right amount though… I really need to get some oil blotting sheets! Especially for the summer months as well.
    I really like your makeup bag as well!
    Thanks for sharing!