15/04/2013

Quickest Way to Curl Your Hair?

You’re probably thinking what the heck is this tool and how does it curl your hair? Since technology advances, the products do as well. This is the Babyliss Pro Perfect Curl, the new innovation to curling your hair.

From the website:

“Gentle, quick and easy, hair is automatically drawn into the ceramic curl chamber where it is softly held and heated from all directions. The hair is not put under any tension and it takes just seconds to form a perfect curl. It even has an audio beep indicator to remind you exactly when to release the hair. Experiment with the different settings to create a variety of looks from tight, more defined curls to softer loose waves. With 3 temperature settings, 3 timer settings and the option to select the curl direction, the artistic control is in your hands.”

Here is the demo video:

Looks easy and makes you baffled as to how it works. However, this costs £177. Expensive or what? I have never owned a pair of GHD hair straighteners and find the price of them and this quite extortionate. I actually barely curl my hair as I look like a *insert inappropriate phrase/word* with curled hair. Doesn’t suit me but it does look pretty in general. You can purchase it online here.

What do you think of this? Would you purchase it?

12 responses to “Quickest Way to Curl Your Hair?”

1. Jade | JadeFungBlog says:

Jesus Christ, I've watched that video so many times since this product was announced. It's so expensive!!! And I don't know how well it'd work on my hair because it's a lot longer than the model but if they ever let people try them out in a department store or something and it worked, I'd probably be sucked in because I throw my money at gimmicks like these.

Jade | JadeFungBlog

2. Eleanor Chan says:

I really want to try this, i'm a sucker for anything to curl your hair better but not at that price! x

3. Stephanie says:

I really want to try these and see if they're worth the price tag! The do look great though 🙂 x

4. Fanny says:

wow :O

5. Jess says:

It looks like it kind of hurts but I am intrigued but it is too expensive.

6. Kim Ernst says:

Yes, I really thought "what the heck is this tool and how does it curl your hair" and when the video started I was like: "where the fuck did her hair go?!" . I still find it a' very weird and crazy tool. BUT, wold so buy it if I had the chance and money..

7. Camille says:

Oh it seems to be so cool! Need to try this out as I'm so lazy to curl my hair with usual stuff