20/04/2013

Beside The Plum Blossoms

Dress: Sheinside*; Jacket: Celeb Boutique (Gift); Shoes: Garage Shoes;

This is a really cute, basic dress however not much of a lace design but that doesn’t matter. Fitted at the top then loosens as it drops. I would say it’s more of a fitted skater style dress. Figure flattering. It is a must have in everyone’s wardrobe. You can dress it casually or for a night out. It’s versatile. This piece actually brightens my wardrobe up and probably my most feminine clothing piece I own. When I first received this, I looked at it and thought that it wouldn’t fit. Looked tiny. However it fits fine. It is only one size so I would say it would fit a size 10 and below. Thank you Sheinside.

I’m not very girly and ended up dressing it with the leather jacket which I received as a birthday present. Thank you! Now I look like a girly rock chick. You will probably see more of this jacket in my outfits to come.

18 responses to “Beside The Plum Blossoms”

1. Ally J says:

I love the colour of your dress and the jacket is so cool especially the studded shoulders. Nice look ๐Ÿ™‚

By the way I am having a jewellery giveaway on my blog if your interested ๐Ÿ™‚ Check it out here:

fashion nerdette competition

xx

2. TSOH says:

I love the colour!

3. Krystel says:

Love your leather stud jacket amazing outfit! x

http://www.krystelcouture.com โ™ฅ

4. AlittlebitUnique says:

I love how you made it your own, since you aren't very girlie! Love the dress and the jacket too, you look really pretty

A little bit Unique – Blog // Please vote for me in the Company blog awards, best fashion – newcomer

x

5. Vivian Yuen says:

You pretty girlllll~

LIVE.IN.LOVE

6. Mary Kapsi says:

great outfit dear! follow each other on bloglovin? ๐Ÿ™‚
    MaryFashionLove
    MaryFashionLove on Bloglovin

7. That dress is so cute! But rather expensive for my wallet tho :/
    And if you don't mind me asking, where did you get those shoes!
    I don't like walking in heels at all (trashed sneaker lover) but those look like a' pair I would actually wear.

Lovely outfit!