Yangshuo 阳朔
Privacy policy 隐私政策

Things I Like #4

11/05/2012

First of all, the giveaway is now closed. Thank you for everyone that has entered! Will reveal the winner on Sunday!

I’ve been looking online for a dress that I can wear to my graduation ball. As you know from the previous post, I had to return one. I have purchased one and am in love with it! Will show you in a haul post. :D. While I was browsing around for the perfect dress, I have only stumbled across these two clothing items and I want them!

Playsuit: ASOS Petite £45.
Dress: Rare London £55.

It was hard for me to find the perfect dress.

What’s on your wishlist?

7 responses to “Things I Like #4”

1. HitomiNeko says:

o i like the pink n black! it’s cute ^^

xoxo HitomiNeko xoxo

2. yeng says:

not trying to offend you or anything, but why such slutty clothes? its so revealing. i've noticed that in some of your other posts since i followed you a year ago. im sorry i hope i don't sound mean D: wahhh

• nicolyl says:

not taken. tbh i don't dress slutty. its just style and everyone has different tastes. i dress conservatively all the time, however there are some times where i dress differently as i do go out celebrating birthdays, special events, clubbing etc. this is the uk style, literally. i have shown pictures of what i wear when i go clubbing, celebrating birthdays, or just a casual day out with friends or uni. to conclude this, this is how people in the uk dress. most of the girls here dress more slutty than me.

• nicolyl says:

sorry to hear that you feel that way. everyones style changes over time to experiment more. i cant expect everyone to like every outfit i post all the time. im not ranting at you, just showing you opinion. dont mind discussing this ^^

• yeng says:

yea i understand, everyone has different tastes and stuff. i have seen girls almost dress naked here in the US. i guess its personal preference..

3. Steph says:

i tried that dress by rare for an engagement party and the fit wasnt all that.. my bra kept sticking out one side! so annoying! lol