HIBS100 Index of Home and Interior Blogs
HIBS100

Things I Like #4

X
Copy the link below 按下方链接

First of all, the giveaway is now closed. Thank you for everyone that has entered! Will reveal the winner on Sunday!

I’ve been looking online for a dress that I can wear to my graduation ball. As you know from the previous post, I had to return one. I have purchased one and am in love with it! Will show you in a haul post. :D. While I was browsing around for the perfect dress, I have only stumbled across these two clothing items and I want them!

Playsuit: ASOS Petite £45.
Dress: Rare London £55.

It was hard for me to find the perfect dress.

What’s on your wishlist?

7 responses to “Things I Like #4”

1. HitomiNeko says:

o i like the pink n black! it’s cute ^^

xoxo HitomiNeko xoxo

2. yeng says:

not trying to offend you or anything, but why such slutty clothes? its so revealing. i've noticed that in some of your other posts since i followed you a year ago. im sorry i hope i don't sound mean D: wahhh

• nicolyl says:

not taken. tbh i don't dress slutty. its just style and everyone has different tastes. i dress conservatively all the time, however there are some times where i dress differently as i do go out celebrating birthdays, special events, clubbing etc. this is the uk style, literally. i have shown pictures of what i wear when i go clubbing, celebrating birthdays, or just a casual day out with friends or uni. to conclude this, this is how people in the uk dress. most of the girls here dress more slutty than me.

• nicolyl says:

sorry to hear that you feel that way. everyones style changes over time to experiment more. i cant expect everyone to like every outfit i post all the time. im not ranting at you, just showing you opinion. dont mind discussing this ^^

• yeng says:

yea i understand, everyone has different tastes and stuff. i have seen girls almost dress naked here in the US. i guess its personal preference..

3. Steph says:

i tried that dress by rare for an engagement party and the fit wasnt all that.. my bra kept sticking out one side! so annoying! lol