19/05/2012

Exam Collective and Holiday Haul

Since exams have started, I have been ordering online quite a lot and went into town to get a few things every now and again but only if I had time to. Those who follow my Instagram (yuk_lui) would know that I have purchased these and I have updated my Instagram often. I have been shopping for my holiday to Barcelona next week. Can’t wait!!! Bought both beauty and fashion items. Let’s start with the beauty items.

Solait Mattifing Face Sun Liquid from Superdrug £2.39.
Divaderme Semi Permanent Eyeliner from eBay £5.99.
Rimmel London Matte Finish Topcoat £4.59.
Barry M Nail Paint in Mint Green and Peach Melba £2.99.
MAC Liquidlast Liner in Point Black £14.
Topshop Lip Stick in Powder Room from Topshop £7.

Travel bottle set from Primark £1.

Gold necklace choker from ASOS £16.

Left: Leatherette Bust Chiffon Dress from Rare London £49.
Right: Grey vest top from Forever 21 £3.59.

Left: Leopard asymmetric skirt (aunty bought me this).
Right: Black asymmetric skirt from Rare London £10.

Leopard studded shorts from Missguided £29.99.

Left: Zaggora fat burning hotpants £49.99.
Right: Nude studded flats from New Look £15.99.

8 responses to “Exam Collective and Holiday Haul”

1. CookieCat says:

cool stuff ^-^ I ´m ordering many stuff online atm too 😀 because of my exams

2. Y says:

That necklace is so win! I love it

3. Miss L says:

Great haul! Asymmetric skirts and the nude flats look so cool!

4. Katherine Tealeaf says:

Oh I was looking at the rimmel matte topcoat! Do tell what it's like. ^^

5. Lily says:

The Missguided shorts are too cool! Great haul x

maskedbeautyblog.blogspot.co.uk

6. Laura. says:

Nice!
    PS: Does you already participated in the giveaway on my blog: http://www.beautybloglaura.com/2012/05/winactie-2-goodiebags-van-elf.html

7. Dina says:

I'm very curious about those fat burning hotpants. Do they actually work? x

• nicolyl says:

i havent properly tried them out yet. haven't had time but i have worn them around my flat. they do make you sweat. when you take them off, skin feels soooooo nice! will review it in 2 weeks time as im going to properly use them tomorrow (sunday)