03/02/2012

Alexander Wang Bag?

My beloved panda bag has decided to give way and collapsed. It was a great 3 years and will never forget you and the smiles you put on peoples faces (true story). I decided to look for a new bag. I would have gotten the panda bag again but I’d rather purchase in Hong Kong rather than online.

People have been raving about the Alexander Wang bottom studded bag. Well the dupe version that many people have however, I haven’t seen anyone with it around here. At first, I wasn’t sure if I liked the bag in the firsrt place. But I guess the more I saw it, the more I began to like it more and am into studs now. Bought one off eBay for £21.95 and arrived just now!

Came with a body strap which is very handy:

Pretty floral interior:

Studded bottom:

Bought it from this seller:

Do you have this bag?

Edit: just noticed I used the wrong watermarking. =_=;.

13 responses to “Alexander Wang Bag?”

1. Joey says:

Nice dupe. I have seen it on other blogs, but don't have one personally. I was contemplating getting one, but have too many black bags

2. emily says:

How is the leather quality of the bag? I'm thinking about getting one as well but I can never tell how good the leather is just from the photos….

• nicolyl says:

its not that bad tbh. its not real leather. only had this for a few days and loving it as its been through many environments already lol

3. THT Christina says:

The bottom looks so cool :O tis reminds me to get.a new bag too, mine also gave way >>

Xx

4. Jade says:

Beaut of a bag. I've had mine for like half a year or something and I looove it still. Always feel smug when people say is that the Alexander Wang bag?! And I'm like no it's just eBay haha x

5. Eden-Avalon says:

I was meh about the bag but I love the bottom!

6. Anonymous says:

ooh i've been eyeing up this bag too recently! this seems to be a pretty good dupe of the alex wang one! is it the grey one you got?

黄郁蕾 nicol yuk lui Wong yukluistyle Huang yu lei nicolyl splits

Archives

哈喽!Nicol is a China based British blogger with a goal to visit all provinces in China, using this blog to document the good, the bad and the ugly of anything and everything. Currently visited 32/34.