26/01/2012

Possessions Repurchased

Those who liked my Facebook page would know that my phone and some of my makeup items have been stolen, right out of my bag! So annoyed! So I ended up purchased some new items to replace my old ones. :'(. Even got a new phone too! Just annoyed that I had to get everyone’s number again etc.

These were all bought from Superdrug:

First up is the NYC Sun to Sun Bronzer in Terracotta Tan to replace my Too Faced bronzer (£2.99):

Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in Transparent (£3.99):

MUA Liquid Waterproof Eyeliner in Black (£1):

Superdrug Tail Comb (£1.09):

Revlon Colorstay Liquid Foundation in Sand Beige, Combination/Oily (£12.49):

Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss in  Pink Ice (Free):

Superdrug currently has an offer on Revlon products such as:
Buy any liquid foundation and get any lip product free.
Worth the money! Considering the Colorburst lipgloss is £7.99 each.

10 responses to “Possessions Repurchased”

1. Federica says:

I love MUA, today I received my order! *w*

2. chaya bunny says:

Wtf! Some people are so skeezy.

I have that same bronzer. I LOVE it.

• nicolyl says:

i know right! 🙁 im enjoying it too xD couldn't decide what shade to get. might get the gold one too 🙂

3. Sam Ram says:

thanks for letting us know about the offer at superdrugs.

4. faye lu says:

OoOh that's one of my greatest fears .. losing or having my makeup bag stolen! what is the world coming to? having said that, the duo bronzer is such a great idea. going to keep my eyes out for one. thanks for sharing x

• nicolyl says:

sad that the world is like this. take everything they see and keep it. are there any good people? however, duo bronzers are amazing! highlighting and contouring in two 🙂

5. Hong says:

Those thieves are idiots =3=
    What phone did you get? 🙂

黄郁蕾 nicol yuk lui Wong yukluistyle Huang yu lei nicolyl splits

Archives

哈喽!Nicol is a China based British blogger with a goal to visit all provinces in China, using this blog to document the good, the bad and the ugly of anything and everything. Currently visited 32/34.