Yangshuo 阳朔
Privacy policy 隐私政策

Do You Paint Your Nails Like This?

22/07/2011

Found this on tumblr and wondered how many of you guys paint your nails like this? Or do you do it differently?

Click image to enlarge:

I don’t add a drop. I just do a stroke in the center, then do a stroke on the sides.

11 responses to “Do You Paint Your Nails Like This?”

1. THT Christina says:

I just go from step 5 to 8 haha So just like you huh? lol This is interesting though… Even when I worked at a nail salon the technicians didn't paint like this O.o

2. Keri says:

Hmmm, I'm gonna try this out! I skip the whole dot thing 😛

3. Rinny says:

Haha I had this saved onto my desktop for the longest. I tried doing it that way, but it came out streaky – maybe I'm not adding big enough drops..

4. Jen says:

Lol that's a really interesting technique to do your nails XD
    I do my nails.. from step 5 onwards.. haha

5. faye lu says:

hehe interesting post. i apply my nail polish from 5 to 8. hehe this made me *giggle*

6. Eden-Avalon says:

xD I hear a lot of contradictory things about how you're supposed to paint your nails. Top to bottom, center to sides, sides out, sides in. Blaah. I just do it randomly!

7. Karlene A. says:

I only do steps 5 & beyond lol.

8. An Tran says:

i only to the drop thing when the nail polish is very sheer and i don't want the tips of my nails lighter than the rst of the nail =)

9. Stacieee says:

haha, I also paint my nails wit one stripe down the middle but the ladies at the nail salons paint the nails with the drop, I guess thats the professional way to do it.

10. Hollie says:

I didn't know that I was doing it right! LOL, I really honestly paint my nails like this. I didn't even know that there was proper way of doing it.

11. suki pooki says:

I paint my nails like this too, except without the dot application, but my nails always turns out all fugly T_T My cuticles look like they got attacked!