HIBS100 Index of Home and Interior Blogs
HIBS100
22.07.2011  Beauty·美容

Do You Paint Your Nails Like This?

X
Copy the link below 按下方链接

Found this on tumblr and wondered how many of you guys paint your nails like this? Or do you do it differently?

Click image to enlarge:

I don’t add a drop. I just do a stroke in the center, then do a stroke on the sides.

11 responses to “Do You Paint Your Nails Like This?”

1. THT Christina says:

I just go from step 5 to 8 haha So just like you huh? lol This is interesting though… Even when I worked at a nail salon the technicians didn't paint like this O.o

2. Keri says:

Hmmm, I'm gonna try this out! I skip the whole dot thing 😛

3. Rinny says:

Haha I had this saved onto my desktop for the longest. I tried doing it that way, but it came out streaky – maybe I'm not adding big enough drops..

4. Jen says:

Lol that's a really interesting technique to do your nails XD
    I do my nails.. from step 5 onwards.. haha

5. faye lu says:

hehe interesting post. i apply my nail polish from 5 to 8. hehe this made me *giggle*

6. Eden-Avalon says:

xD I hear a lot of contradictory things about how you're supposed to paint your nails. Top to bottom, center to sides, sides out, sides in. Blaah. I just do it randomly!

7. Karlene A. says:

I only do steps 5 & beyond lol.

8. An Tran says:

i only to the drop thing when the nail polish is very sheer and i don't want the tips of my nails lighter than the rst of the nail =)

9. Stacieee says:

haha, I also paint my nails wit one stripe down the middle but the ladies at the nail salons paint the nails with the drop, I guess thats the professional way to do it.

10. Hollie says:

I didn't know that I was doing it right! LOL, I really honestly paint my nails like this. I didn't even know that there was proper way of doing it.

11. suki pooki says:

I paint my nails like this too, except without the dot application, but my nails always turns out all fugly T_T My cuticles look like they got attacked!