15/05/2011

Fishtail Braid

I did have a couple of reviews to post but had to change it. Waiting for an email back and was going review lenses but eyes and face are really swollen at the moment. So decided to post something hair related.

This is the first time I’ve done a fish tail braid. Honestly, I thought it would be hard but found tutorials online and it wa suprisingly easy. My attempt:

I need more practice. My hair is really thin though :(. Going to experiment more hairstyles with this.

13 responses to “Fishtail Braid”

1. Maria May says:

I love fishtail braiding but i need more practice to do it too. It's harder than it seems especially to do it on yourself O-o

2. Keri says:

Ooh pretty 🙂 I want to learn but I can't seem to find the patience to sit down and actually learn! :p

I awarded you with the Luxury Blog Award! Thank you for being you! <3

3. breakingrumours says:

Pretty! I can't braid for nuts,my hair is only seen in ponytails only and nothing other than that,I don't know why Itried very hard to try to braid but it never work out for me. Oh well 🙂

4. Shou-chan says:

awww this fishtail braid looks perfect!sad that my hair isn't lonf enough for it ;0;

5. TINGkabelle CHAN ♥ says:

aww pretty! :] i need to practise braiding, mine looks so messy!! ><

TINGkabelle

6. ♥ Ani~熊貓 ♥ says:

the braid looks really good !! p.s. is that a doraemon top ? xD

7. Susie says:

Looks nice! I want to learn how to do it! My coworker was trying to show me one day but I still couldn't get it :/ ahaha.

8. Angie says:

whoaaaa that is so cool! i'm so clumsy with hair haha the only thing i can do is a normal braid. link us to the tutorials you used! well except my hair is short now xD hahaa

9. Joey says:

Nice job, especially since it's your first try! My hair's layered, so I always find it a bit hard to braid all the way to the bottom

10. eimi.desu says:

Oh my gosh, I love your blog! It's so charming! No matter how much I practice, my hair just NEVER wants to fishtail!!  I was hoping we could follow and friend each other! Thanks!
    <3eimi
    shiikwaasaababy.blogspot.com

11. The Beauty-Addict says:

wow you did great! 😀 i love braiding my hair too! and mom loves to braid my hair =))

12. Sarah Mar'atul Azizah says:

pretty! ;D
    i could if my hair was that long..

13. Mi_Mi says:

wow soo pretty^^ i need to learn to do that
    Mi_Mi