Peachy Fox Aloe Retinol Serum

peachy fox aloe retinal serumPeachy Fox Aloe Retinol Serum: £13.97*

Natural and organic skin care isn’t something I have properly thought about until Peachy Fox had come into my life. Just getting my design nerdiness out of the way first, I absolutely love their logo. This aloe retinol serum is an anti-aging product that helps to reduce aging and stressed skin by improving skin tone, reducing fine lines and wrinkles, diminish sun damage, resulting in radiant, and firmer skin. It contains the following ingredients:

Marine Collagen
Avocado Oil
Jojoba Oil
Arnica Oil
Rosehips Oil
Argan Oil
Green Tea Extract

We all know that collagen is a beautiful ingredient for the skin to slow down the anti-aging process. So, how does the product perform?

In my skin care routine, I use this after my ampoules and before my moisturiser, both day and night. I’ve been testing this for a good 3 weeks now and am quite impressed. The biggest difference for me is my skin tone is more even especially on my chin and my nose. I’m a spot popper and this leads to having marks on my chin that takes ages to fade. Using this had helped it heal and fade a lot quicker so I don’t need to use concealer on this area anymore. I get sun burnt on my nose easily so I always have a red mark on the bridge of my nose. This serum has noticeably reduced this and I’m really ecstatic about this!

With its light texture and gel consistency, it gets absorbed into my skin easily without leaving any sort of residue. It leaves the skin softer and hydrated. I would still recommend using your usual moisturiser afterwards. Mum has noticed an improvement in my skin and is looking oh so radiant. I honestly can’t say much regarding the anti-aging claims as I currently don’t have fine lines (thank you parents and Asian genes). I like to think this is helping to prevent them.

One pump is all I need for my face. With my oily skin, this hasn’t made my skin oiler or broken me out so it’s good for you oily and spot prone gals. I would say it would suit all skin types. It has a lovely fresh scent. It reminds me of ginger but it isn’t strong. This is a staple in my routine and will be taking it with me when I move to Beijing.

It contains no sulphates, parabens, and is not tested on animals. If you’re into your natural skin care, then Peachy Fox is a brand to not miss out on! You can get this serum here on Amazon.

1. 2nd September 2017 / 8:59 pm

Never heard of the peachy fox before, but I love the range of oils they use such as Avocado, Jojoba and the green tea extract. The price seems pretty reasonable too 🙂 x

2. 2nd September 2017 / 9:03 pm

The brand is new to me but it’s always interesting to find out about new products.

3. 2nd September 2017 / 10:13 pm

This sounds so good! I use many of the oils they use so I’d definitely love to try this out although I’m not sure I’m quite ready to swap out my prescription retinol since it works so well.

4. 2nd September 2017 / 10:59 pm

Love the different range of oils the, particularly avocado. Peachy Fox have great products x

5. Kayleigh Bestwick
    3rd September 2017 / 9:32 am

I actually have this on the way to my now, as I’ve been wanting to switch up my skincare regime for quite some time!

Kayleigh x

6. 3rd September 2017 / 12:45 pm

Sounds like a great product! 😀 Also, you’re moving to Beijing?! So cool! What are you off there for?

7. 3rd September 2017 / 1:47 pm

My skin is super oily and I always seem to have breakouts so this seems ideal for me! Thanks for the review 🙂

8. 3rd September 2017 / 3:55 pm

I have really oily skin at the moment, so this sounds like a great product for me to try – I’d never heard of Peachy Fox before now! x

9. 3rd September 2017 / 7:17 pm

I have not heard of Peachy Fox but it sounds great! Good price point too. x

10. 3rd September 2017 / 10:01 pm

Thats great that your skin tone is more even especially on your chin. My mummy suffers from red marks, so this would work on her hopefully x

11. 4th September 2017 / 4:25 am

I totally want to try this as soon as I get a chance! I cant have retinol at the moment as I am currently pregnant. This will be on my must try list.

12. 4th September 2017 / 6:28 pm

I’m looking for a new serum. I’ve never heard of this brand but I’m going to check it out. Thanks for the review.

13. 5th September 2017 / 10:36 am

Oooh, this sounds lovely and what a great price too! Love that it’s free of all nasties. x