Current Top 5 Most Used Beauty Products – June 2017

La Roche-Posay Anthelios XL Anti-Shine Tinted Dry Touch Gel Cream MAC Pro Longwear Revlon Colourstay Concealer NYX Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick Soft Spoken Skin Watchers Enzyme Powder Wash
I rarely change up my skincare and makeup routine. When I find something that works, I stick to it like no tomorrow to the point where the thought of trying new products scares me a bit. When I forget to repurchase items and it’s gone way past last minute, I ended up digging through my beauty collection to see what there is to try out. Since then, I’ve been using these five products the most.

La Roche-Posay Anthelios XL Anti-Shine Tinted Dry Touch Gel Cream
Finding a sunscreen that is suitable for oily skin is a nightmare and there isn’t a lot of choice out there right now. I remember seeing this in Boots and immediately purchased it as I love La Posay Roche products. I’m lazy when it comes to sunscreen and I rarely wear foundation these days so this was a bonus. The consistency is thick but I was able to make it work, leaving my skin well protected and a has a light coverage, enough for the day time. Will do a full review soon!

MAC Pro Longwear Concealer
I’m pretty sure I’ve written a full review on this however I cannot find it. I love using this to neutralise and cover my dark circles, and would wear it on its own. I’ve got this in the shade NW25 and NW20 for when I’m not tanned. This is the one concealer I have repurchased over and over again and would continue doing so. One bottle last ages as you only need to use a little bit.

Revlon Colourstay Concealer
Battling with jet lag when in Hong Kong as well as general very late nights has resulted in probably the most horrendous under eye circles I have ever had. Even my beloved MAC Pro Longwear Concealer wasn’t enough to fully conceal them so adding this on top helped a lot to cover them. Using it on its own didn’t do much for the under eyes, but when combined with a corrector, it’s pretty good. It’s been my go to for the past month. It’s not the best but is good when combined.

NYX Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick in Soft Spoken
Another product I need to do a review on. I love how I can just apply this whilst I’m wearing minimal makeup and it just polishes the whole look. Mum likes this colour on me so if she approves, I know it’s the one. Thank you NYX for this.

Skin Watchers Enzyme Powder Wash
This has been lying in my drawers for ages and decided to take the plunge and bring it with me to Hong Kong. The thought of possibly breaking out did cross my mind yet I still went for it. I will do a full review of it soon but to quickly summarise, this helped kept my face matte, controlled my oils and no breakouts. It was better than I had expected. I’ve been reaching out for this as a morning cleanser a lot more nowadays. As it’s a powder rather than a liquid, it didn’t add extra weight in my suitcase. Winning.

What’s your current most used product?

1. Natasha Kendall
    13th June 2017 / 4:55 pm

I really want to try that sunscreen, I’m loving Kiehls at the moment for my SPF 🙂 NYX is always a winner, too.

2. 13th June 2017 / 5:14 pm

I’m not 100% sure, but I think you might use the same concealer that my wife uses

3. 13th June 2017 / 5:25 pm

OK I think I need to try the La Roche-Posay my skin gets so shiny so quickly so this sounds like something that could really help.

4. hannah
    13th June 2017 / 8:49 pm

I love Liquid Suede by NYX, i have the matching lip liners that go with them

5. 13th June 2017 / 9:33 pm

This post has made me miss La Roche-Posay so much. I used to absolutely love them but since I went cruelty free I can’t have them.

The thing I’m living at the moment is the Love lettuce face mask from lush. This week I’ve also started doing my eyebrows again and I can’t remember the name of the product but I think it’s from MUA.

V ❤️

6. 13th June 2017 / 10:26 pm

These all sound like amazing beauty products, I want to try the NYX lipstick

7. 14th June 2017 / 11:41 am

I need to get a new Mac concealer as mine really needs throwing out, I’m pretty sure the shade is wrong too x

8. 14th June 2017 / 3:02 pm

I’m all over the place with beauty products at the moment. I was talking to a friend recently about how I feel my skin needs different care to what I used to use. No doubt due to age. So I’ve been looking for things to try out and see if anything makes me feel happier. Currently trying some Liz Earle products out, they were recommended.

9. 14th June 2017 / 3:52 pm

I have a few of the NYX lip cremes and love them – this shade is gorgeous! x

10. 14th June 2017 / 6:11 pm

The “La Roche-Posay Anthelios XL Anti-Shine Tinted Dry Touch Gel Cream” sounds really good. I find that my skin starts to look oily quite quickly so this would be great. The fact it’s tinted is an added bonus!

11. 14th June 2017 / 7:28 pm

NYX Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick in Soft Spoken is what I use during the day because I love how easy and effortless it is! xx

12. 14th June 2017 / 10:17 pm

The Skin Watchers Enzyme Powder Wash is intriguing, I want to give it a try and see if I like the idea of a powder now!

13. 15th June 2017 / 12:51 am

I love the lipgloss, it’s a gorgeous colour. I’d really like to try some NYX products. I’m loving using rosewater at the moment.

14. 15th June 2017 / 9:55 am

I love it when you find a skincare product you can just buy over and over, I may have to give NYX lipstick a try!

15. Angela Milnes
    15th June 2017 / 10:38 am

These are all sounds like good beauty products and I would love to try them too especially the Sunscreen.

16. 15th June 2017 / 4:48 pm

I want all of this I have to say! I do need a good sunscreen right now and this looks perfect xx

17. Ashleigh Dougherty
    15th June 2017 / 8:45 pm

I love the Nyx lip creams! I have a few now and they cannot be beaten 🙂

18. 15th June 2017 / 9:05 pm

I like the sound of that sunscreen. So many of them look so greasy

19. 19th June 2017 / 2:52 pm

I love the shade of the NYX Liquid Suede Cream!! So pretty. I’ve never heard of the enzyme wash, sounds interesting x