ACHIEVE THE BEST BROW
1. Your eyebrow isn’t really one shade, but two. By using two shades, you give your brows a natural, lifted look. The lighter shade is to create depth whilst the darker shade is to add definition especially on the tail and arch, then you blend them together with a spoolie to get a more natural, dimensional look. Now that kind of explains why you get two shades in an eyebrow set, ish.
2. If you’ve accidentally sharpied your eyebrows or they’re just a tad too dark for your liking, grab a spoolie, dip it into translucent powder then brush it through your brows.
3. To create the gradient, faded brow effect, if using a pomade or other liquid/cream like brow products, use the the leftovers from the brush and apply it to the front and blend. If using powder, blend the front third of the brow towards the front.
4. You don’t have to buy brow specific products. I bet you have a neutral eyeshadow palette or a single eyeshadow that will contain the right matte shade for you hidden somewhere in your drawers. MAC eyeshadow in Espresso seems to be the popular choice. Use a primer beforehand.
5. This might be a controversial one. If you’ve ran out of eyebrow get and need to set your brows, use hairspray. Never spray directly on. Spray it onto a clean spoolie or mascara wand then brush through.
Bonus – Conceal around the brows to clean it up and define it for that flawless look. Everyone knows about this one right?
Do you have any eyebrow hacks?