Shoe Storage

shoe storage idea

SHOES EVERYWHERE

I remember I was looking for the perfect shelf to store shoes 2 years ago. I didn’t want a typical shoe rack. I wanted the book case style however the measurements I’ve seen didn’t match my expectations. Then I had come across this cube shelf on Amazon which I instantly love. I had purchased the 16 cube interlocking storage shelves and when it had arrived, excitement took over. No tools were needed and it was easy to assemble. I could have assembled it into any shape I had wanted. This is also great to disassemble and store away if I was to move flats.

As my shoe collection grows, I’ve ran out of room and some had to double up inside the cube. Then some had to be stored under the sofa, under the bed, just everywhere. The ones I currently have stored and in front are the ones I wear the most. The shoes do change whenever I do buy a new pair. I need to buy more of these shelves to expand but theres no space to expand on. You can purchase it here on Amazon. You can store anything and not just shoes.

I have organised the shoes according to type, flats, booties, heels, and trainers which you can see below.

How do you store your shoes?

1. 23rd April 2016 / 8:24 pm

At the moment I am quite lazy and all of my shoes go in a pile by the front door! I must get a storage device for my shoes!! I am really envious of your collection!!!

Laura x x x

• 23rd April 2016 / 8:31 pm

Where are those shoes from the ones with the transparent acrylic heel?

2. 24th April 2016 / 9:23 am

First off, love your shoes! I really do need to better organize mine and this looks fantastic. I also probably need to buy more shoes πŸ˜€ Because there are never enough pairs!

3. 24th April 2016 / 1:04 pm

I think I need these in my life, I am desperately in need of shoe storage and this looks so neat.

4. 24th April 2016 / 2:51 pm

As a man, I only have a few pair of shoes at a time, so I do not think I have a problem with having so many shoes to store properly. I guess this cabinet looks efficient enough, but you need to get rid of shoes you do not use before buying a new one.

5. 24th April 2016 / 3:26 pm

This store is great and wonderful for those who have many shoes to keep in a store. I have few so, no problem with that.

6. 24th April 2016 / 4:27 pm

I have a collection of high cut boots, and storage indeed is a huge problem. I might need to fold them if I get this one though, are there any that can fit mid-thigh boots without folding?

• 24th April 2016 / 4:59 pm

you can get this one! you can change it so it'll fit mid thigh boots without them folding. you just wont need to assemble a horizontal panel πŸ™‚

7. 24th April 2016 / 4:44 pm

I really need to sort out my shoes! That's another job for my to do list πŸ™‚

8. 24th April 2016 / 5:23 pm

That looks like some seriously handy storage for someone with loads of shoes (look at all those shoes!). Me, I've only got a few pair and they live on a shoe rack by the front door. πŸ™‚

9. 24th April 2016 / 5:44 pm

You have lots of lovely pairs of shoes. I have a shoe storage cabinet a little bit like yours at the bottom of my wardrobe.

10. 24th April 2016 / 5:55 pm

Like are lashed all over my room at the mo! Could defo do with something like this

11. 24th April 2016 / 5:55 pm

12. 24th April 2016 / 6:07 pm

I have to admit I have shoes everywhere – I probably need to sort out some neat and tidy storage like this for them at some point. x

13. 24th April 2016 / 6:46 pm

I have shoes in my bedroom and downstairs, I really do need to sort out proper storage as I currently have none, and with a 9 week old puppy who loves shoes I need to sort it out quite quickly x

14. 24th April 2016 / 7:58 pm

I really need better storage, mine are all shoved in a draw at the moment.

15. 25th April 2016 / 5:46 am

I have several shoe storage racks myself but they never seem to be enough LOL! Like any other ladies out there, I love shoes and it would really be great to finding the perfect storage that will be big enough to fit in everything.

16. 25th April 2016 / 7:01 am

Love yours! You can easily see each one, and it's very portable. Btw, where's you get those slingbacks with clear crystal heels?

17. 25th April 2016 / 7:55 am

This is a wonderful shoe organizer! It's easier to pull out a pair you want. And it looks neat and tidy, too. πŸ™‚

18. 25th April 2016 / 8:23 am

Shoes everywhere, husband has just made me a shoe cupboard to stop the problem, still shoes everywhere…

19. 25th April 2016 / 8:37 am

I have a similar shoe collection. Yours looks amazing.

20. 25th April 2016 / 9:01 am

That's a lovely shoe storage. I only arrange our stash in a shelf just at the foot of the stairs.

21. 25th April 2016 / 9:44 am

I have several shelves for shoes. I keep them in shoe boxes though to keep them protected.

22. 25th April 2016 / 11:33 am

I'm most definitely loving this shoe rack. I so badly need one….

23. 25th April 2016 / 12:29 pm

You're so wealthy for having so many shoes. I envy you. I only got 5 pairs. And one of them isn't mine. 1 for school, 1 for PE class, 1 for my corporate uniform, and 2 doll shoes for going out.

24. Elizabeth O.
    25th April 2016 / 12:34 pm

It's good to have a really nice shoe storage, it doesn't just help you get organized, it also helps you take good care of your shoes. I like the design too.

25. 25th April 2016 / 1:50 pm

I have a hanging shoe back that is very similar to this one that I purchased at IKEA. I have a lot of shoes but because of our different seasons I tend to store the ones I don't need and only have the ones I do available for use.

26. 25th April 2016 / 9:29 pm

I have a hanging rack that is on my cupboard door but it's full and there's a pile of shoes on the floor as well. Definitely need to invest in a second one

27. 25th April 2016 / 11:10 pm

We were thinking of getting something similar from a local online store when we moved here, but not really for shoes, but for clothes. However, we opted for a real wooden cabinet instead. We can't keep that many shoes, heehee, we've gone tiny living.

28. 26th April 2016 / 3:38 am

Storing shoes can get so tricky. There is always need of more space! This time we have bought bigger shoe cupboard.

29. 26th April 2016 / 9:31 am

Love the shoes with reflective front! I can only store my shoes the way you did if I have my own house. Can't do that now because I have to keep it the way my parents want it to be kept!

30. 27th April 2016 / 1:40 pm

I have storage boxes under my bed to store my shoes and that helps keep all the shoes out of the way!

31. 27th April 2016 / 1:45 pm

I have a large cupboard in my hall dedicated to shoes, coats and my daughter's car seat/pram. I love shoes and your storage is great!

32. 28th April 2016 / 11:18 am

That's quite a handful of shoes you got. Neatly and eye catchy! I prolly don't have many shoes but I ensure that the ones I have are properly arranged and maintained.

33. 29th April 2016 / 10:12 am

You have so many gorgeous shoes πŸ™‚ At the moment I'm storing everything in the box. I just moved, so I have to still figure it out x

Laura