The Low Back

missguided The Low Back dress

Dress: Missguided;

I currently have an obsession with low back dresses or tops that shows off your back. I’m not sure where this obsession has come from but am loving it. An example would be this dress I had worn last night. It’s from Missguided and has an asymmetric hem. Being 5’3″, it resulted in dragging the dress along the floor with me without wearing heels. I get the elegant feel so I’m not too bothered! Missguided needs to tailor many of their dresses for the petites as they are too long. I would show the front but it’s a low v and is a little too revealing for my blog.

In other news, I am heading to Toronto on the 21st August till 30th August. I really cannot wait! It will be my first time flying across the pond. I will definitely be shopping in Sephora and filling up my suitcase with sweet treats and snacks. I should log off now and start getting ready for a wedding tonight. Until next time.

What are you currently obsessing over?

1. Miranda Myrabev
    1st August 2015 / 12:03 pm

Such a lovely dress and have fun in Toronto, never been but hope to one day. I am currently obsession over night fitted or midi skirts

2. Abracadabra Girl
    1st August 2015 / 12:22 pm

what a lovely photo I love the contrast of the grey walls. Misguided is great it's one of my favourite online stores. Im currently obsessing over the new pre-fall arrivals I've just put a wish list together ! There's so much I want to buy…. k x

3. Kate
    1st August 2015 / 12:23 pm

you have a lovely figure! x

4. yvonnembertoldo
    1st August 2015 / 3:39 pm

Your sexy curves was shown on that dress. Gorgeous 🙂 I should lose weight first before I could wear something like that. ^^

5. Russ R.
    1st August 2015 / 3:53 pm

I love dresses and tops that show my back too 🙂
    I guess it's a girl thing no? I've bought several pieces but I haven't worn them because they're not appropriate for work but these low back dresses are best worn during parties and events.

Oh you should check out this series Loving, But Never Forgetting. One of the episodes showed one of the female actresses ( Feng Jing ) in one of the most elegant low-back dress. I'll try to look for it and share the pic with you.

6. Danessa Foo
    1st August 2015 / 4:53 pm

Nice low-back dress, it looks beautiful on you! My current obsession at the moment is my Ban.do Planner. I just got it and it will be with me till the end of 2016 😀

7. Beautykinguk
    1st August 2015 / 8:48 pm

It looks like a lovely dress and I am sure you will enjoy Sephora!

8. Tiffany Yong W.T.
    2nd August 2015 / 7:52 am

I just tried a low back for the first time in my life yesterday too! It was for an event and I was glad I tried. Partly because my hair is long enough to cover it!

9. Fully Housewifed
    2nd August 2015 / 8:00 am

I used to wear a lot of bare backed clothes when I was younger (and thinner) but I can't do a low back. They look good, though, just not on me.

10. Kat Centeno
    2nd August 2015 / 9:41 am

You look taller the 5'3" in that dress! I am currently obsession over things that need to get done. 🙂

11. 2nd August 2015 / 9:53 am

that dress compliments your back side… good choice … i wonder how it looks like in front… too revealing?

12. Jia Wun
    2nd August 2015 / 1:01 pm

You definitely look a lot taller than 5'3! That is a gorgeous dress, and it looks amazing on you! x

13. Jason P.
    2nd August 2015 / 2:37 pm

I love the surprising sexy elegant and dramatic detail of the dress! It suits you so well! 😀

14. Fred Hawson
    2nd August 2015 / 3:53 pm

Very nice. But you should have drawn your long hair to the side or put it up in a bun for us to fully appreciate the back.

15. 3rd August 2015 / 3:07 am

Lovely dress worn by a mysterious lady. Bon voyage on your trip to Toronto!

16. Ling Tan
    3rd August 2015 / 4:08 am

Lovely dress – you know babe, if you have your hair bun up, we'd see more of that back 😉

Have fun in Canada – lots of pics please!

17. papaleng
    3rd August 2015 / 5:15 am

Good luck on your trip to Toronto which is a great city. My daughter is based there. About the long dress. That is so lovely.

18. Kelly Chin
    3rd August 2015 / 6:37 am

Low back dress gives a sensual and mysterious feeling. I like it too but dont dare to wear.

19. Pooja Kawatra
    3rd August 2015 / 9:03 am

You are carrying it well so definitely as yes to try something which you like and can flaunt too.

20. Franc
    3rd August 2015 / 9:57 am

The low black dress looks good on you. It gives you a sexier look.

21. Elizabeth O.
    3rd August 2015 / 12:54 pm

I like black dresses with low back, too because it's very sexy. It's not for me to wear, though.

22. Esha
    4th August 2015 / 7:04 am

Not obsessed with them but I do like a good low back dress. 🙂