Victoria’s Secret Fragrance Mist Mini Haul

VS Fragrance Mist in Coconut Passion, Passion Struck, Total Attraction: 3 for £25

ADDICTIVE

Every time I step into a Victoria’s Secret store, I immediately head to the beauty section and start sniffing the body mists. Thinking about it, I haven’t actually browsed the rest of the store, ever. I tend to go around in circles, sniffing each scent at least 3 times, deciding which one’s I would purchase. I have tried the body care but I prefer the body mists a lot more as the scent lasts longer.

After some deliberation what seems like I’ve spent an hour in there, I had decided to add these to my collection:
Coconut Passion – vanilla and coconut
Passion Struck – fiji apple and vanilla orchid
Total Attraction – cherry orchid and lily blossom

I did think about purchasing the body mists from the PINK collection but there are so many choices. Next time I definitely will. I love how all three are definitely summer fragrances and feel light on the skin. I love to spray these on my hair too. The best thing about these body mists is that I can layer one scent on top of another. At the moment, I love the combination of Coconut Passion and Passion Struck – the warm coconut and vanilla with florals cutting through, making the warm scent lighter. I’d definitely layer a lot more when my collection expands.

Do you have any Victoria’s Secret body mists?

1. 24th June 2015 / 9:59 pm

The coconut mist is my favourite! Reminds me of summer vacation haha~

sachie // lovelycomplex.net

2. 24th June 2015 / 10:03 pm

These sound amazing, I can only imagine what they smell like! I might need to stop in the next time I'm in the Trafford Centre. I don't have any Victoria's Secret sprays but I do have a Hollister body spray which is amazing! I love their scents! x

Stephanie | http://www.ouistephanie.com

3. 25th June 2015 / 9:38 am

I would love the Coconut passion one if the Vanilla wasn't so strong x

4. 25th June 2015 / 11:05 am

Passion Struck sounds like it would smell amazing! I don't have any because they're so pricey here in Malaysia! x

5. 25th June 2015 / 11:32 am

The packaging is so pretty!!!!! The fragrances sound divine too, would love to try these! Sim x

6. 25th June 2015 / 1:42 pm

I love VS Mists! Gotta try the coconut one. 🙂

7. Elizabeth O.
    25th June 2015 / 3:28 pm

These look like great products. I am curious about the coconut mist.

8. 25th June 2015 / 4:53 pm

I just bought the passion struck yesterday.lol
    love the scent. One of my fav. Btw nice tips for layering the scent.

9. 25th June 2015 / 4:53 pm

I once owned a Victoria Secret mist called Love Spell? It was given as a gift for my birthday and I loved the smell! I wanted to repurchase but because VS is quite pricey in our country, I couldn't buy it. 🙁

10. 25th June 2015 / 7:24 pm

They always have a good collection of fragrances don't they? passion Struck is what's up!

11. 26th June 2015 / 3:01 am

Never try anything from Victoria Secret. Thanks for sharing. I guess my friend who love perfume would like to know more on this product.

12. 26th June 2015 / 3:46 am

I am inlove with VS and I am still loyal with their Pure seduction for many years now. But this new collection is a must have. I need to visit the nearest VS store to check it out.

13. 26th June 2015 / 9:39 am

admittedly, when it comes to Victoria's secret, I am still more into their lingerie and clothing line! interesting that you are into their scents 🙂

14. 26th June 2015 / 10:33 am

I admit, I am a Victoria Secret Perfume addict. I love the smell of the original scents they have, the Love Spell and Sweet Temptation, so love the scents!

15. 26th June 2015 / 11:19 am

I am not familiar with Victoria Secret scents, but it is a known brand so these should be good. I will recommend to my wife.

16. 26th June 2015 / 12:04 pm

These looks like nice scent. I'm sure it's gonna have the seductive smell like other Victoria's Secret products.

17. 26th June 2015 / 1:14 pm

You sound just like me. Every time I step into a VS store I have to go to their beauty department and stock up and there's almost always a sale going on. 🙂

18. 26th June 2015 / 1:24 pm

We have the same ways before buying a fragrance. I have to smell all that I like especially the fruity scents, but sometimes, I wonder why I was doing this and at the end, I purchase nothing at all because I couldn't choose one that I like most.

19. 26th June 2015 / 5:23 pm

Not exactly a fan of Victoria's Secret fragrance. Not sure why, but they are definitely too fruity and sweet smelling for my liking!

20. 27th June 2015 / 3:12 pm

Same, every time i passed by VC boutique I will walk slower and lured into the boutique by the scent or the display. Always tempted to buy something there.

21. 27th June 2015 / 3:22 pm

I still have yet to try these i have been eyeing them up for so long. great review if they are cute as the moisturiser they will be great.

22. 30th June 2015 / 6:59 am

Interesting! I want to try <3

23. 5th July 2015 / 10:30 am

I've never even been in a Victorias Secret let alone tried anything, these sound lovely though xx

24. 22nd July 2015 / 2:32 pm

Ohh Darling you step into the Victora's Secret fragrances and you are in a different world. Im glad we have same taste's. 🙂