Kalentin Magic Eyebrow Definer

Kalentin Magic Eyebrow Definer review and swatch
Kalentin Magic Eyebrow Definer review and swatch
Kalentin Magic Eyebrow Definer review and swatch
Kalentin Magic Eyebrow Definer review and swatch

NOT QUITE A GEL NOR A POWDER

I have not idea what the secret formula or texture is but I can definitely tell you it’s not as soft as a gel. I always find gel products can go to waste easily when you have a lot on your brush. With this, you can easily control how much product you get on the brush without anything going to waste. This is my first non pencil eye brow product and have found it very easy to use. Hello natural brows.

I have chosen the shade Brown and it’s a perfect match for me. Not too dark or harsh for my skin tone and is similar to my all time eyebrow pencil – Rimmel eyebrow pencil in Hazel. In this set, you get 4 brushes included you need to shape and polish the brows – 2 angle brushes, a spoolie and a comb. I had found the angle brushes easy to use for a newbie like myself. I am able to get an even coverage and a precise line. The bristles aren’t stiff, enabling fluid movement whilst in use.

Using the brush and product together, the texture of this spreads like a dream and sets for the whole day. You don’t need much. The shade is buildable if you prefer a much bolder look but I prefer natural myself. My eyebrow area does get oily too and it hasn’t eaten it up or is smudged. Hurrah! More than 12 hours and it’s still going strong! I did notice some shimmer when I had swatched it on my hand with my sharp eyes but couldn’t see it in my brows. I have incorporate it in my everyday routine now. I’m able to use this as fast as an eyebrow pencil. The pot may be small but it will last you ages. I haven’t made a dent yet, just scraped the top.

You can easily remove this with ease with any makeup remover. The colour choice is impressive. There are 8 shades to choose from, one to suit everyone. These are going to make an appearance at IMATS London this year, at booth #621. Be sure to definitely check them out. It may be a tad pricey but it is definitely worth it.

Have you tried this eyebrow definer?

1. 26th May 2015 / 10:57 pm

I'm a huge fan of gel but this product looks really nice and gives a nice coverage but you can still see your individual hairs.

• 26th May 2015 / 11:05 pm

you can't tell when it's not up close. i never was a big fan of the bold eyebrow look. something natural is for me 🙂

2. 26th May 2015 / 11:23 pm

That brown is such a good match with your brows, looks so natural too x

3. 27th May 2015 / 8:28 am

What a really great match for your brows this is x

4. 27th May 2015 / 8:31 pm

This looks great, I haven't tried this formula on the brows yet but the results look fab. It is a great shade for your brows too. x

5. 28th May 2015 / 2:35 pm

I haven't played with eyebrow gels, but this looks fantastic on you! The color match is perfect, and not too dark or harsh!

6. 29th May 2015 / 4:46 am

Im such a brow snob, I like unique products too. Wonder how much shipping is to the us!

7. 29th May 2015 / 5:56 pm

Very pricey, yeah, but it looks worth the buy, to be honest.

8. 30th May 2015 / 12:18 am

Wow first seen an eyebrow colorant with many brushes xD
    Looks nice and im curious to try it for myself :3
    Thanks for sharing ^^
    VISIT MY BLOG❤

9. 31st May 2015 / 11:36 pm

Nice definition!

the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

10. 1st June 2015 / 8:46 am

I prefer using pencils or powders when it comes to my brows, but this seems lovely! I'm actually planning to try out more brow gel stuff instead. I find that even if I don't use them as much, they do seem to last longer in general.

11. 1st June 2015 / 12:21 pm

I wish I could see how it looks on your brow. I'll just trust your word for it. I have to ask my cousin for her opinion, too.

12. 1st June 2015 / 3:09 pm

sounds like it has a unique and good consistency? i never found the need to use a brow pencil or definer because i already have thick eyebrows. but now since i got a lighter shade of hair colour, i might need to get one to match my hair colour!

13. 1st June 2015 / 3:34 pm

Oooh totally new brand to me. These sound good but I just looked at the blonde online and it doesn't look very blonde, mind you that's the struggle that us blondes (well pink now) have! x

14. 1st June 2015 / 3:55 pm

Well that's a cool product that I hope I could try it out soon =)

15. 1st June 2015 / 6:03 pm

I love my Benefit BrowZing or Sleek's dupe of it. I've not tried this or any other definer before. It looks good though

16. 2nd June 2015 / 1:55 am

Looks very natural, the shade! Being a natural eyebrow fan i think it'd suit my needs too! .. just have to figure out whee to get it here.. heh.

GIG love,
    gilliannong.com

17. 2nd June 2015 / 3:37 am

I have thick brows, so have never bothered with eyebrow pencils… this looks good though!