I’m Late



Top: Zara; Jeans: Pretty Little Thing; Shoes: Public Desire;

We all do have our times when we wake up late and rush to get out the door. I always grab the same style clothes and shoes when in a rush to get to work. Work, I thank you for not having a dress code. A big, baggy jumper and skinny jeans are my to go, as well as these pointed slip ons from Public Desire. Something easy to put and slip on are always the best. A beanie is also a must as I’m pretty sure 95% of the time, I will have greasy roots. In this instance, it’s the other 5%.

On the jumper, it says “I’m under construction” which I think is relevant. How are we half way through March already? It’s alright to freak out about this right…

What is your “in a rush” look?

39 Comments

  1. 17th March 2015 / 5:26 pm

    Thankfully I am not working yet so my 'in a rush' look is always tank top, shorts and flipflops πŸ˜›

    popiahc.blogspot.com

  2. 17th March 2015 / 6:37 pm

    I love your shoes, they're so different! I always grab a pair of skinny jeans and a breton stripe when I'm in a rush, you really can't go wrong with that combo!

  3. 17th March 2015 / 6:59 pm

    Love your look! My "in a rush" look is usually a pair of jeans, sweater, big scarf and boots (in winter, of course :D)

  4. 17th March 2015 / 7:50 pm

    If that is a rushed out together look, you did it really well! Those shoes are pretty cool!

  5. 17th March 2015 / 8:00 pm

    You look amazing. Love your shoes… <3

  6. 17th March 2015 / 9:04 pm

    Ha if I am in a rush I look nothing like as good as you, though I can rock the pulled through a hedge backwards look really well x

  7. 17th March 2015 / 10:27 pm

    Your style is on point. In love with that jumper! *headsoftozara* xxxx

  8. 18th March 2015 / 1:14 am

    OMG this outfit is SO cool. I love the jumper with those jeans and those glasses are perfect xxx

  9. 18th March 2015 / 8:34 am

    Those shoes are amazing! Love the look! xxx

  10. 18th March 2015 / 11:42 am

    I heart them shoes! πŸ™‚ You look great!

  11. 18th March 2015 / 3:21 pm

    for me, i still prefer uniforms over freestyle outfits so i don't need to think about my next day's clothes

  12. 19th March 2015 / 9:12 pm

    Love the colour of your jumper. Nice outfit.

  13. 19th March 2015 / 9:12 pm

    Love the colour of your jumper. Nice outfit.

  14. 20th March 2015 / 11:53 pm

    This is a really nice "I'm late" look. πŸ™‚
    Oh yes, I can't believe that it's almost April…

  15. 21st March 2015 / 6:19 pm

    I'll be honest, I always have a few outfits ready for work so even if I'm in a rush I'm good to go but on an average day that I'm not going to work it will just be jeans and a tshirt x

  16. 23rd March 2015 / 1:53 am

    Whao! That's some cool shoes! Love your overall look, simple and comfortable but still stylish =)

  17. 24th March 2015 / 12:39 am

    This is why i always wear a dress. So that anything i throw on would look put together… even if in reality i just took out whatever first dress there is

  18. 24th March 2015 / 11:53 am

    i agree when im late i used to pick the same clothing….and the most comfortable shoe ever!

  19. 24th March 2015 / 2:25 pm

    Nice outfit. Thanks for sharing. I shall get one for myself too.

  20. 26th March 2015 / 1:15 am

    I love your sunglasses and your gorgeous shoes! Great look dear πŸ™‚

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *