Discontinued Things I Like #1

Johnathon Aston Moulin tights; Balmain gold laminated Nappa skirt; Acne Atacoma wedges; Zara office mini bag;

Don’t we all hate it when something we’ve always wanted gets discontinued or its too late as we had discovered it years after it was discontinued.

My biggest regret is not purchasing the Zara office mini bag in burgundy when I had the chance. I cant remember what had stopped me. Why Nicol why?! I have the original black Zara office city bag and have used it everyday ever since I had purchased it. The Balmain skirt is just lush! Okay, I’m not sure how much it was but it how amazing it is? It’s dreamy. I know it definitely won’t be cheap. If whatever the price was just pocket change then I would buy it but unfortunately, it won’t be considering it’s gold and leather, very pricey. I had discovered the Acne wedges only 2 years ago and they were discontinued way before I found them. Big sigh.

Are there any items you like that are discontinued, off the face of the earth?

1. 27th January 2015 / 9:58 pm

The Zara office mini bag in burgundy is absolutely gorgeous. What happened to it? They should bring it back! 🙂 x

2. 27th January 2015 / 10:41 pm

I love the Zara Office mini bag! I had the large one but ended up selling it because it was just TOO big & heavy, wish I'd got the mini version as well!

L x

3. 27th January 2015 / 11:55 pm

I have the Zara city bag in black which was similar and I love it! 🙂
    That burgundy one is lovely!
    x

• 4th February 2015 / 4:01 am

The gold colour is really elegant and the zara bag is pretty cool!

4. 28th January 2015 / 7:38 am

I love your zara bag. The skirt look elegant too. Love it.

5. 28th January 2015 / 10:12 am

I really like the Zara bag, though I was slightly put off buying it when it seemed to exploded onto the bloggersphere x

6. 28th January 2015 / 2:07 pm

That Zara bag is amazing… I swear I need to move to a bigger city for a Zara store. Those tights look amazing too, I recently purchased "sock tights" and "garter belt" tights. Those designs~!

7. 29th January 2015 / 6:11 am

OMG!!! That skirt is GORGEOUS!! It's calling my name!

8. 31st January 2015 / 3:14 pm

I hate it too when these kind of situations happened! Although it's not happening to me yet, but I'm already worried my mascara will be discontinued or have an "improved version" – which sometimes are not better!

GIG

9. 1st February 2015 / 1:25 am

Zara office mini bag in burgund is the item you should grab! Simple and elegant
    MISS IKA'S BLOG

10. 2nd February 2015 / 12:12 am

I would love to own that Zara bag, too! And yes, I can totally relate when things that are so good get discontinued. I mean, what were they thinking???

xx Donah

11. 2nd February 2015 / 3:28 am

Hmm, well I wouldn't be upset that the items I liked got discontinued before I bought them. I'll see it as a chance to save up for a bigger, better purchase! I once loved a Charles and Keith (my local store brand) bag very much and it got oos when I went to check them out in stores. I got upset for…. 5 mins? Haha, then I told myself: good! Money saved here! After 1 to 2 months, the bag was restocked, but I still didn't get it.

12. 2nd February 2015 / 5:46 am

The skirt is really beautiful! And those tights look good, too.

13. 2nd February 2015 / 1:55 pm

The tights, the bag, the heels!! Ahhh so prettyy!! Why did they discontinued it!

14. 2nd February 2015 / 2:17 pm

I totally hate it when they discontinue things that i like!!! So pretty esp the skirt!

15. 2nd February 2015 / 3:18 pm

I can completely understand your regret about not getting the gorgeous Zara bag…happens! My sincere sympathies.

16. 3rd February 2015 / 2:15 am

I hate when companies discontinue great products. It happened to me with a perfume. I was scouring eBay in hopes of finding it for months.

GIG love
    petitepralines.blogspot.com

17. 3rd February 2015 / 4:04 am

Those tights! That skirt! Such great pieces, so disappointing to learn that they're not around anymore. I fell in love with an amazing pair of flats and now that I need a new pair, they're discontinued. Sad! <3 GIGLove

18. 3rd February 2015 / 5:02 am

I love all the pieces! The boots is co cool, the skirt pattern in gold, i love it! The stocking as well.. and the bag!

Giglove
    Snowman1314

19. 3rd February 2015 / 6:41 am

I really like the selection of items, make me want to go shopping now!

20. 3rd February 2015 / 11:51 am

Oh yes, I miss "All about Eve"… miss it a lot… I wish they manufactured it again

21. 3rd February 2015 / 1:20 pm

Wow that skirt is very unique. I'm not sure if I like it or not, I keep looking at it and the more I do the more I like it haha.

I hate when things are discontinued. I bought a summer dress from H&M two years ago and now I'm losing weight I'd love to get a smaller size but they no longer sell it, well they never last year. I guess I have to hope for this year.

GIG LOVE | The Life of Leeshastarr

22. 3rd February 2015 / 2:12 pm

Ohh ya… I feel you. That's why I buy in bundle something I really like.

23. 3rd February 2015 / 2:30 pm

i feel ya … happened with me so many times 🙁 and it sucks

24. 5th February 2015 / 12:55 am

I absolutely hate with this happens. Makes me so sad! But the good news is, there are always more things to replace them on my wish list :p

xoxo giglove
    Andréa Christine | My Hair Story

25. 7th February 2015 / 4:40 pm

The Aston Moulin tights are gorgeous. Sad that they were discontinued. GIG love

26. 10th February 2015 / 4:56 am

I've been wanting the Zara office mini bag too! I wish they'd return it 🙁 I want it in burgundy and black!