30 Day Challenges

(Click to enlarge)

THE FIGHT TO BE FIT

Fitness fitness fitness. That’s all I’ve been thinking about since the beginning of the year. I’m slowly getting into a fitness routine and at times, I don’t follow the fitness plan I had made mainly due to time restriction and plans happening. At times, I do think about where to start, how many reps and sets?

I remember there was the 30 day squat challenge phase. I had looked onto the 30 Day Fitness Challenges website and had found some easy plans to follow whether you’re a starter or not. Incorporating these as an extra would be a great addition to my health and fitness plan. I can do it during my lunch break, a few hours before bed, in my gym session, whilst watching tv, anywhere. Even the little things like these would help me or anyone to reach their fitness goals. Looking at the website, I will be doing the following challenges together:
– Squat challenge (pictured above)
– Abs challenge (pictured above)
– Arm challenge
– Extreme squat challenge (once I’ve completed the squat challenge)

I’ll definitely be reviewing these challenges once the 30 days are up.

Have you tried any of the 30 day challenges?

Image credits: 30 Day Fitness Challenges

1. Federica B
    17th January 2015 / 7:29 pm

I've never tried any of these 30 days challenges, but I think I'm going to the abs one. I love fitness and I think these kind of challenges could be a nice addition to my usual workout routine!

2. Leeshastarr
    17th January 2015 / 7:32 pm

I've been thinking fitness this year and been doing pretty well with my FitBit. I totally forgot about the 30day challenges and I'll have to try one out again. I tried the 30 day squat but gave up after a few days.

3. Agata Pokutycka
    17th January 2015 / 7:39 pm

I wish I did. I am really not so good with routines. I would love to undertake challenge like this but knowing myself I would simply forget about it 🙁

4. Steph C
    17th January 2015 / 8:07 pm

I've never tried any of the 30 day challenges. I get distracted easily and I know I wouldn't stick to it but I am hoping to try and fit some exercise in this year

5. Hello Precious
    17th January 2015 / 8:34 pm

Currently doing a 6 week challenge and I love it definitely going to favorite this post for after my 6 weeks !

6. India Benjamin
    17th January 2015 / 8:45 pm

I always end up giving up 30 day challenges! I tend to get bored doing the same thing day in. I might try the abs though and see how far I get 🙂

India / Touchscreens & Beautyqueens

7. THEFASHION-JUNKIE ♥
    17th January 2015 / 9:07 pm

I always start of willing to complete the set time period but usually give up after a few days which is poo lol 🙁 X

THEFASHION-JUNKIE

8. Simply Fashion TV
    17th January 2015 / 10:17 pm

whew! you're dedicated. I hope you succeed with your goals! I'm definitely thinking of staring some sort of routine but just cardio probably.

9. Georgia Nicolaou
    17th January 2015 / 10:22 pm

definitely going to try and do this along side my gym routine. #teamneedtobefitagain!

10. Barbara Garcia Aguirre
    17th January 2015 / 11:26 pm

I'm trying a 30 days routine after Xmas myself as well…Good luck, I'm sure that you will get your goal with this routine! 🙂

11. Angeline Lee
    17th January 2015 / 11:35 pm

Wooo this sounds tough!!

12. Vivian Yuen
    18th January 2015 / 10:54 am

I so need to get fit! will definitely have a try at this challenge!

LIVE.IN.LOVE

~

13. Jess | Just Jesss
    18th January 2015 / 12:43 pm

I've not tried any of these and I'm really not keen on a lot of them as they don't seem to incorporate rest days – this one does which is good! Also with squats in particular you'd be better adding weights than doing such a ridiculous number of reps… 🙂

Jess xo

14. Laura - Alagoz
    18th January 2015 / 1:00 pm

I did start this challenge, but I never finished though 🙁 I just forgot about it! I need to start again and finish this time! x

Laura
    Pink Frenzy

15. Kelly McKenny
    18th January 2015 / 3:20 pm

I really need to do these – think I'll get started tomorrow – might just do the one at a time though!

16. Sophie Pocock
    18th January 2015 / 9:47 pm

Good luck with this! I really need to find the time to work out in the evenings.

Sophie
    xx

17. Julie Bardoe
    19th January 2015 / 5:06 pm

I always fail at 30 day challenges, something always gets in the way! I look forward to seeing how you got on at the end though! Good Luck! x

18. beautyqueenuk
    19th January 2015 / 5:29 pm

Wow good luck with this, it sounds a bit intense x