Tony Moly Mr. Smile Patch

Tony Moly Mr. Smile Patch review
Tony Moly Mr. Smile Patch review

Tony Moly Mr. Smile Patch: around $15.8HKD

TACHE SMILE

Moustaches for the smile lines. It is what it is. Possibly my very late Movember tache. These are made with the same material as the cheek masks I had reviewed a few months back. Gelatine and very delicate. My nail did pierce them. No surprise there.

There is a good amount of moisture however these did keep slipping off. It’s meant to be left on for 20-30 minutes but I did get annoyed and had these on for 10 minutes instead. If these were thinner or made from a different material, it would stick on better. They did leave a slight sticky feeling on the skin afterwards. Took a while for it to be fully absorbed into the skin. Once it did, I couldn’t really tell a difference in terms of skin moisture as well as reduced lines. I honestly do not know how these would be effective in reducing the smile lines in the long run.

It is cheap and a fun novelty to try out one time in your life but in the long run, it’s not really effective. Oh Tony Moly and your innovative designs. Very unique indeed.

Would you try this?

1. 8th December 2014 / 10:04 pm

Its not something I would personally buy for myself but I know a couple of women that would love them, mainly because they are something different.

2. 8th December 2014 / 10:07 pm

Very interesting product, I've never heard about it before, thank you for sharing! 🙂 x

3. 8th December 2014 / 10:21 pm

I've never seen anything quite like this before. It's not something that I would personally purchase but I'm sure there's lots of women who would X

THEFASHION-JUNKIE

4. 9th December 2014 / 3:35 am

ah…at first I thougt it was somekind of accessories lol. but it's actually a smile-line mask! very cute one 🙂

blog

5. 9th December 2014 / 7:43 am

Hahaha these look so much fun!too bad the product itself is not that goood!
    Xo
    Alice

6. 9th December 2014 / 8:02 am

wow i am amazed there so many different types of "mask" that cater for different problems! haha this is really one unique one!

#iblogmyway

7. 9th December 2014 / 8:28 am

I'd try it for fun but the fact that they do not stick well is such a bummer!

8. 9th December 2014 / 9:39 am

i have never heard of such smile patches before. seems such a great product to try …. it was great if they stick well …

9. 9th December 2014 / 10:11 am

Probably not, to be honest…I don't have a lot of patience for these type of things, I'm always a bit dubious as to results!

I don't know why I keep buying masks when, to be honest, they all kinda achieve the same result (which is nothing particularly obvious)!

10. 9th December 2014 / 2:51 pm

I've tried undereye patches but I wouldn't try these

11. 9th December 2014 / 3:20 pm

Ha well they are certainly unique I have to say, possibly not something I would buy x

12. 9th December 2014 / 3:31 pm

Oh, well not what I thought this was, I actually though it was a fake moustache! Interesting all the same!

13. 9th December 2014 / 8:07 pm

Haha this is so cute! I have a couple of these but not actually tried out yet! I've had similar slipping problems with other stuff but use it as an excuse to lie down with them on!

14. 9th December 2014 / 11:38 pm

I was thinking about picking this up. Thanks for the review! They look so cute.