Magazine Freebies – December 2014 Edition

BENEFIT & NAILS INC

I was doing my weekly food shop and decided to have a look at the magazine section so I could read it at work if I had spare time. I have stumbled on these lovely goodies.

Glamour’s annual collaboration with Nails Inc never seems to disappoint. There are four shades released and the one I have is Wigmore Street, a deep blue, purple shade. The other three shades are Hanover Square (rich burgundy), Marylebone Mews (grey lilac) and Tate (true red). I will be on the hunt for Hanover Square and Marylebone Mews. Tate doesn’t appeal to me as I have a few true red shades.

Also in Glamour’s magazine is a 20% gift card (minimum spend £20) and also The Body Shop surprise gift card worth either £3, £15, £100 or £1000. It’s the little things in life that makes you happy.

I’m so glad that there is a Benefit They’re Real push up gel liner sample! I didn’t want to spend £18.50 on it then may end up disliking it as I’ve had bad experiences with gel eyeliner in general. Let’s put this to the test and will do a review on it soon.

1. R Burden
    8th November 2014 / 9:50 pm

I've got the Elle magazine but haven't tried the Push Up liner yet. Not keeping my hopes up, though. I've heard the sample packaging is really fiddly and hard to use. Oh well… for £4 I thought I'd give it a go. x

Speaking Beauty UK | Nars, Urban Decay, YSL GIVEAWAY

2. Sophia Meola; ❤
    8th November 2014 / 10:06 pm

Ohh I do love magazine freebies! Love the idea of potentially getting a £1000 Body Shop gift card, although I have the worst luck and would probably walk away with the £3 haha 😀

Sophia Meola | A Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

xx

3. Kinkx (Elise B. Olsen)
    9th November 2014 / 1:05 am

Loving samples from magazines or samples in general, it's a great way to test makeup! 🙂

4. Aimee
    9th November 2014 / 2:00 am

Thanks for the reminder, I keep forgetting to buy these magazines! x

The Belle Narrative

5. Laura - Alagoz
    9th November 2014 / 8:29 am

These look like lovely samples! I would like to try the liner!

Laura
    Pink Frenzy

6. beautyqueenuk
    9th November 2014 / 9:42 am

There are so many good freebies this month, ive got The eyeliner as I want to try it x

7. Beautykinguk
    9th November 2014 / 10:08 am

I know the wife has The Benefit Freebie and I have to say I am jealous, it seems as though women's magazines have much better offerings than male magazines, the last one I saw had some free Smints!

8. Kay Cake
    9th November 2014 / 8:34 pm

Totally jelly! I see people around the world getting awesome magazines freebies but in NZ, all I see is cheap brands lipsticks, $2 shop eye shadow palettes etc… bleh >.<

9. freddy friday
    18th November 2014 / 1:40 am

sometimes i buy magazine only to get the freebies hahahah. nice info 🙂 giglove
    @freddy_friday blog