Mallzee – The Personal Shopper in Your Pocket

mallzee0
mallzee1
mallzee2
mallzee3

WHAT WILL MALLZEE FIND YOU?

Who wouldn’t want a personal shopper, knowing your style and picking out clothes for you? This is what this app does for you. Mallzee searches over 200 retailers such as ASOS, Forever 21 and Urban Outfitters, crawling through millions of clothes, picking out the ones that suits you. How is that possible you might ask? The more you tell Mallzee, the smarter it gets. Think of it as the fashion social network. You tell Mallzee everything, the items you want to see more and the items you don’t want to see (like how people may tweet everything about their lives but this is the fashion edition).

Mallzee brings you the results onto your feed where you can filter the results such as colour, the price range etc. Now here is the dangerous part. There is a “Buy Now” button ready for you to press to purchase the item. Say goodbye to your money now.

So what actually is the social side of this app? We’ve all been through that wardrobe dilemma that requires a second opinion. Your friends can help you decide via the app wherever they are. If you share an item they hate, Mallzee will disable the “Buy Now” button blocking you from purchasing it. Phew, some money is saved. You can do the same to them too. But if you decide that you want the item, you’ll have to chat and persuade them to change their vote. Now go practise your persuading technique!

This app will save you a lot of time and effort from searching through each store individually. Let Mallzee do the job for you. Also this may bring you some new stores you’ve never heard of. Not only do they search through your typical high street stalls, they also search through independent boutique retailers.

This app is only available for Apple users, iPhone and now recently released for the iPad. The link to the app on the app store is here. From what I’ve been told, there will be an Android version at some point. Hopefully soon!

What’s your thoughts on this personal shopper?

1. Leeshastarr
    10th January 2014 / 12:04 am

Looks like a really good app, don't think my bank balance would like it though lol
    don't like I'd like shopping on my iPhone rather than my Mac. Good idea though.

2. Aurelia Diesel
    10th January 2014 / 3:19 am

This looks like a great app!! I'm so glad to see a rise in useful, fashion mobile apps, and there's definitely a need for it. Unfortunately it seems I'll have to wait for the android version but I doubt it will take long ~

Great post!
    ~Aurelia
    aureliadiesel.com

3. Erika
    10th January 2014 / 7:05 am

This looks really interesting and a great way to find things that you like.

4. Nayna Kanabar
    10th January 2014 / 8:28 am

Great app amazing what technology will come up next.

5. lisa prince
    10th January 2014 / 8:58 am

im not much of an app fan but its nice to know they are exptending soo much

6. Autumn (Mrs Gaeul 가을)
    10th January 2014 / 2:15 pm

This actually sounds pretty cool and useful. I wasn't sure when I read the title but I like the idea of it finding things in your style based on previous choices!

7. Ileana
    10th January 2014 / 4:30 pm

This looks so good! And they even have Cath Kidston!!! I might go into bankruptcy 😀
    giglove!

novelstyleblog.com

8. 11th January 2014 / 2:52 am

thanks for sharing hun, this looks like an awesome app to save your shopping time! =) im going to burn a hole in my purse now =D

9. Somdatta
    11th January 2014 / 6:31 pm

this looks like fun and interesting! Thanks for sharing! I would definitely give it a try 🙂

10. 11th January 2014 / 8:18 pm

This sounds like an awesome ap! I love how many fun, creative ideas the tech start-ups are coming up with these days. I'm based in San Francisco and it's the tech & start-up capital so I'm constantly getting introduced to amazing new companies, products & aps. Thanks for sharing! <3

11. Louise Smith
    11th January 2014 / 9:40 pm

Ooh, I remember reading about Mallzee a while ago! I really should download the app. Thanks for the reminder (and great post) 😀

Louise x

Confessions of a Secret Shopper

12. jessica rose
    12th January 2014 / 12:47 pm

Sounds interesting….will have to look into this. Oh, Hello *waves* I'm a newbie BlogLovin follower…thought I would say Hello!! 😉

http;//vodkaandarose.blogspot.co.uk

13. Yuh Jiun
    12th January 2014 / 3:16 pm

wow that's great! All in one online shopping apps hehe 😀

14. 12th January 2014 / 6:39 pm