Wait, a UD Naked 3 Palette?

Credits: Whee Confetti;

NAKED ROSE

OK, I’m joining in with this speculation. First of all, this French blogger had purchased this palette in a Sephora in France and from what I know, it “was” released in France. But when is it released to the rest of the world and why isn’t it released in the USA first as usual? Urban Decay was an American brand and the products are usually released in the USA first, however L’Oreal has now purchased Urban Decay and L’Oreal is a French brand. See where I am going with this? This is just my assumption. I could be totally wrong about this being “released” first in France.

If this is a false speculation, why would Sephora sell fake Naked 3 palettes? It will harm their reputation. Supposedly it was a mistake made by the French Sephora staff for it being sold now (was only on sale for a few hours before they had realised the mistake due to a date mix up and took it all off the shelves) as it was meant to be released in several weeks according to the staff. Many French bloggers had seemed to have gotten their hands on it within those few hours. Everyone makes mistakes!

Those who think that this is a fake palette that has been purchased from Chinese retailers, this blogger, who I have credited for the images, has posted proof of her Sephora receipt on her Instagram. Again, fakes would ruin Sephora’s reputation and could have serious consequences. A few other bloggers have stated that it was also been sold by accident. To further this speculation, Urban Decay has denied that this palette exists. But you have to think that a company will have to deny it or not respond to the speculations to keep it on the down low before it is promoted nearer to the release date. It has also been reported that Sephora had told those who had purchased the palette to keep it quiet but that never happens. Many of these points are common sense.

Do you still think it’s a rumour and the Naked 3 palette is fake? Well here is a screenshot of the Urban Decay official website and tell me what you see:
Picture 3
IT IS OFFICIAL AND REAL!

By the looks of these swatches, it seems to be more of a rose toned palette. Beautiful shades and this is something I need in my makeup collection. I think I would prefer this over the other 2 because of the rose tones as I have so many warm and cool undertone neutrals. The packaging is lush. When it is released, I’m going to my nearest counted and purchase it.

From what I have read, it may be released on the 8th or 16th December 2013 or January 2014. Not long, hopefully! I will add more information to this blog post once I know more.

What do you think of this? Would you purchase it?

1. NHYC || Nicole
    7th November 2013 / 1:00 am

Love the packaging. At first glance, the shades looked quite similar to the shades in the 1 and 2 but I can now see the difference. I can't wait till it gets released in England! I'll definitely be checking it out when the time comes.

Thanks for sharing Nicol~

2. Rebecca Morgan
    7th November 2013 / 1:06 am

i reeeeally hope i can get my paws on this soon, it looks amazing! thanks for the heads up!

morerebe.com x

3. Yukimi Yau
    7th November 2013 / 1:45 am

The colours are gorgeous, this palette and naked 2 would go so well together!
    Can't wait for this to be released!
    Love the post babe!

4. Sonya C.
    7th November 2013 / 2:23 am

I'm really excited about this product. I only have the Naked Basics palette and this looks like it's my favorite one yet!

5. Hanako Funamoto
    7th November 2013 / 4:30 am

these colors are more beautiful than naked 2 i really want this palette !

6. Sherrie Pui
    7th November 2013 / 5:45 am

I would! Soft pastel is what I prefer over the previous two which are neutral colours

7. Mahrukh Hayyat
    7th November 2013 / 6:01 am

OMG…. i am ready to be naked third time 🙂 you are right it is better to naked 2. really want this palette

8. Erika
    7th November 2013 / 6:20 am

I think it is a beautiful palette. As for how the blogger came by it, it was most likely a mistake, I'd imagine, hope no one got into too much trouble over it.

9. Emma Southcombe
    7th November 2013 / 7:33 am

I don't wear much eyeshadow but I love the colours in this palette…might just have to spoil myself!!

10. CJ
    7th November 2013 / 7:52 am

Yep this is REAL. Saw it on Refinery29, and yes, why would Sephora damage their reputation by selling fakes? They're not stupid. 🙂

11. Vivian Yuen
    7th November 2013 / 9:15 am

It's so elaborate to be fake, surely! haha, either way the shades look so gorgeous and warm~

LIVE . IN . LOVE ✞

~

12. Mountain Beauty
    7th November 2013 / 10:01 am

This palette looks so amazing!!! I'm thinking wedding makeup & hope it launches in the UK soon!!!
    Katrina
    Mountainbeauty2013

13. Adrea John
    7th November 2013 / 11:00 am

Love the product. Are they made according to the standards of Natural Organic Care products?

14. Diana
    7th November 2013 / 11:34 am

I think that Urban Decay and Sephora should just release the palette earlier.
    I mean, unless they decide to get a court order and tell those people to not use the palette before the dat (just like they did with Deadly Hollows books that got sold earlier by mistake too!)

I just think that they should come forward and admit that a mistake was made. It happens. And they could be smarter and use this as a way to sell even more palettes, because now, every one wants to get it because it's new and this is – by accident – probably one of the best publicity that they have.

Al know is that I was torn about either gettinf bobby brown's palette or the laura mercier palette and now, all I want is this beauty. (So yes Urban Decay, start to sell this as soon as possible)

Thank you very much for your post!
    Please take care, have a nice day!*

beauty-with-love.blogspot.com

15. meimeisays
    7th November 2013 / 5:08 pm

Ooh this looks so pretty!! 🙂 I'm not sure if I'd use all the shades though. Prefer bronze tones

Meimei xx

16. Jade | JadeFungBlog
    7th November 2013 / 6:55 pm

Ahhh I already have the original, Naked 2 and Naked Basics and I use the Basics the most, don't really reach for the big palettes much! The colours look so beautiful in the pan though; I don't know if I'll have the willpower to not buy Naked 3. Even if I don't use it much, at least I'd have the whole collection!!

Jade | JadeFungBlog

17. Wai K. ♥
    7th November 2013 / 11:02 pm

If they are really going to release it, I would purchase it in a heartbeat!

18. Noemi Amaro
    8th November 2013 / 11:42 am

E' bellissima!!! Finalmente la Naked nei toni del rosa! <3 Non vedo l'ora che arrivi anche qui in Italia…

19. Efsun @ Mystical Makeup and Beauty (makeuptemple)
    8th November 2013 / 12:33 pm

To be Honest I already have 3 Naked Palettes and many nude palettes, I do not think that I will be purchasing this one.. I just bored of seeing Naked Palettes every where..

20. Kay
    8th November 2013 / 1:20 pm

Always wanted the first two palettes. But if they keep on doing these new releases I don't see the point. :/

21. Joanna Holly
    8th November 2013 / 1:50 pm

So excited. I definitely see the point, they're all beautiful x
    Joannaloves

22. Suê
    8th November 2013 / 8:46 pm

Your posting is great
    Loved
    Your blog is very beautiful
    So now I'm following
    even more

23. Anonymous
    13th November 2013 / 10:59 am

Should be coming out around 16th December in the uk 🙂 just had a chat with urban decay in my local debenhams!

24. Hola Bambi
    15th November 2013 / 12:49 pm

I cannot waittttt I want this sooooooo bad x