You Wear This Foundation to Sleep?

SLEEP FOUNDATION

We all know that sleeping with makeup is really bad for your skin and that your should thoroughly cleanse your skin otherwise your pores are clogged and your skin takes a toll, but Bare Minerals has come up with a concept where you wear makeup to sleep and you’ll wake up looking good and have better skin. I bet you’re thinking, WHAT?! This product rejuvinates and improves skin overnight. So a nightly makeup skin treatment is what I’m hearing. Here is more information taken from their website:

Proven to reduce the appearance of pores, improve luminosity and deliver increased cell turnover, this nighttime mineral treatment is powered by our proprietary ActiveSoilTM Complex to give you skin-renewing benefits. Experience younger-looking, radiant, even skin tone with improved texture. This concentrated powder formula replenishes skin while you sleep so you’ll wake up to the famous bareMinerals Naturally Luminous glow. Available in Clear, Light, Medium and Tan to diffuse imperfections.

– Our proprietary ActiveSoil Complex represents a new generation of active minerals with extraordinary skin-renewing benefits.
– Boosts skin to give faster cell turnover and helping to protect against environmental stressors.
– Proven to reveal brighter, smoother, younger-looking skin, reduced fine lines and wrinkles, and remarkably smaller looking pores.
– We formulated our skincare to perform expertly with our foundation to give you a younger-looking complexion over time.

This sounds promising doesn’t it? For £45 ($60), there has been positive reviews of this so far. You can purchase it on their website. To be honest, I don’t like the idea of wearing make up to sleep so I’d pass on this.

What do you think of this product? Would you try it?

1. Sapphire Bufton
    18th July 2013 / 6:51 pm

That sounds crazy! I don't think i'm a fan of the idea either 🙁 it would feel like sleeping in makeup eww

♥ Little Owl Diary

2. 박진아
    18th July 2013 / 7:46 pm

I don't think I would ever try this.. haha, super skeptical. I have super sensitive skin and just about everything breaks it out.. it would definitely feel like sleeping in makeup.

3. Jing-Jing
    18th July 2013 / 10:13 pm

I've read about this product before and I'm with and and will be giving this a pass too. I hardly wear face make up nowadays and if I do I can't wait to take it of at the end of the day lol

4. Emily g
    18th July 2013 / 10:34 pm

I've heard that you can wear all baremineral foundations to sleep! Never wanted to though, I wouldn't be able to sleep if my face wasnt clean!!

emgeorgias.blogspot.com

5. Shasha
    19th July 2013 / 2:04 am

well the balm has a similar item like this, but it is an eye cream. it can be wear during bed-time. Though all the claims are very good, I don't think I will wear make up when I'm sleeping hahaha

6. Visa
    19th July 2013 / 10:07 am

kind of an interesting yet weird product, considering its always drilled in our heads that we shouldn't wear makeup to sleep.

xoxo

7. Amy
    19th July 2013 / 10:36 am

Wow I've never heard of this before! But I think I'm with you, I couldn't bear the thought of going to sleep with makeup on… it just seems so wrong!

8. angelin
    20th July 2013 / 4:23 am

I think I would wear this for a night out – just in case I didn't get around to washing my face properly before going to sleep!

9. Anonymous
    6th October 2013 / 7:32 pm

Hi… I see this is an older post but I felt like my comment needed to be shared. I actually purchased this product (searching for something to help redness around nose and chin). I purchased the "clear" formula option because it was not intended as foundation for me. After several weeks of religious use in my nightly skincare routine I found NO difference in my skin. The only notable point is that it may have infact dried my skin out… Overall, a very expensive waste for me. No reduced redness, no reduced pore size, no change in skin texture/appearance.