Do you remember the RiRi Woo Lipstick that was sold out within 3 hours when it was released sometime last month? Well here is the second installment out of the four which is released on the 20th June in the UK. Those who doesn’t know about the Rihanna collaboration, here is a small round up:
– The four collections will be released throughout 2013.
– First collection: RiRi Woo lipstick only. This lipstick will be available in the rest of the collection.
– Second Collection: Summer collection available online consisting of 2 more lipsticks, lustre drops and blush duo.
– Third Collection: Fall collection available in stores releasing sixteen products.
– Final Collection: Available in stores, ready for the holidays releasing ten products.
This collection consists of:
Lipsticks (£14 each):
Heaux – Matte berry (retro matte)
RiRi Boy – Matte vivid lavender (retro matte)
RiRi Woo – Matte cool red (retro matte)
Barbados Girl Lustre Drops (£17.50) – Rose gold bronzer
Hibiscus Kiss Powder Blush Duo (£20) – Cool coral blush and matte neutral bronze duo
As stated earlier, this is released on the 20th June online in the UK. Time: 12pm, yes, 12pm. If you’re in the US, it is released on the 18th June.
Doe you fancy any of the products from the summer collection?