Hello Brown

Yes, as from the title, I am back to brown. Had used Clairol 120C Natural Dark Chestnut Brown as it will dye my blonde hair with red undertones which is needed if you are wanting to go from blonde to brown. If you had used cool undertone hair dyes, you hair will turn green.

I miss my blonde hair already. :(.

And I had graduated last Tuesday in BSc(Hons) Computer Science. Finally the 3 years are over.

On another note, I am heading to Hong Kong tonight and I will have wifi at my place I think. I am going away till he 14th August.

Follow my Instagram for my Hong Kong travel updates and also my shopping hauls! :D: yuk_lui

1. 18th July 2012 / 12:15 pm

Well done on graduating. Your new hair looks really pretty.
    – Keyta x

2. 18th July 2012 / 12:18 pm

I think brown hair suits you better 😉

3. 18th July 2012 / 4:09 pm

OMG CONGRATS!!!!! I agree, I think this brown suits you bettter. it accentuates your flawless, porcelain skin in more contrast. Wow, what do you learn in computer science? That is soooo amazing!!! funny thing is I just graduated from highschool and wore the same gown 😉 & have fun in hong kong! Also YLS is like YSL haha

4. 18th July 2012 / 8:48 pm

I was gona dye my hair this summer but I decided after months of debating that I think I suit dark better

5. Anonymous
    19th July 2012 / 12:31 pm

Yeees, you look sooo great with brown hair! Really! It really suits you better =)

6. 19th July 2012 / 7:53 pm

I have to agree with what people have said, brown hair does look really good on you! I know how you feel though i always miss having lighter hair even though i suit being darker ;c

7. 24th July 2012 / 10:06 pm

Heyy nickol I just came across your blog, I'm loving your posts so far 😀 You're really pretty. I'm actually headed to HongKong this coming winter for the first time! Pretty excited. I have no idea where to go, so you'll have to help me out kay?? Haha. Jk, but seriously I'm such a noob, I have no idea where to go to get good food and shopping places. Do let me know places you'd recommend if thats not too much trouble 😛

NingNing

Would love it if you could check out my blog! Follow me if you like my posts 😀

8. 27th July 2012 / 10:52 pm

Hi! I liked your blog, it looks interesting! I offer you my sincere friendship!=)
    Please, follow me on Bloglovin, if you will like my blog: Kisses From Europe