Revlon Colorstay Liquid Eyeliner – Is This Normal?

Just a very quick update! Will blog properly from tomorrow as I’m moving back to university tomorrow and been very busy these days.

Bought the Revlon Colorstay Liquid Eyeliner in Blackest Black a few months ago. First time using it, it came out very black. Now it is all watery even after I’ve shaken it. Even shook it vigorously. It’s suppose to be blackest black and it’s not even black. :S. Only had it for a few months. Has it happened to you before? Wasted money on it now. =.=. Below is a picture. This is after a few strokes of the eyeliner. Threw it away now.

This is the eyeliner:

Has it happened to you?

Also my giveaway is closed! Thank you guys for entering. Will post the winner in a few days once I’ve settled in university. Thank you for still supporting me. Got reviews, swatches and tutorials lined up!

1. Eden-Avalon
    16th September 2011 / 8:57 pm

…Wow? That must be a really low quality product to go bad so soon! I've had it happen with similarly priced stuff (the ELF liquid liner) but what a shame!

2. Comme3Pommes
    16th September 2011 / 9:05 pm

Weird!!!. I have the same one and it still works fine. :S. I had it for about 4 months now..
    I've had something like this happen to me before but it was with my Elf's 🙁

3. Tori
    16th September 2011 / 9:07 pm

Wow, what a disappointment 🙁

4. Yin
    16th September 2011 / 9:12 pm

I don't think thats normal. :/ Thats such a shame. Revlon fail! 🙁 what liner did you replace it with?

5. Krissy ~
    16th September 2011 / 9:44 pm

wahh thats well bad!
    Krissy xoxo

6. AdmiralBiatch
    16th September 2011 / 10:06 pm

This never happened to me ! I had this liner before, stayed perfectly consistent right until the very end 🙁 Extreme dissapointment 🙁 x

7. тainтed мeмories.
    16th September 2011 / 10:15 pm

.. you've probably been ripped off hun! maybe you kept it in a temperature not suited well for the product? but it's a shame x

8. Amyboo
    17th September 2011 / 2:01 am

Hmmm…maybe it has something to do with where you stored it because it's not supposed to be normal!

9. Jen
    17th September 2011 / 3:48 am

I've never had this one, but that looks really bad :/ maybe you got a bad one out of the bunch? 🙁

10. Rinny
    17th September 2011 / 3:49 am

I've heard great things about this liner but never heard of it doing this before. Maybe you got a bad batch? I've never tried it myself so I don't know what could be the cause.

11. faye lu
    17th September 2011 / 8:27 am

whaaat that's def not normal! i *hope* it was just a bad one in the batch. if you're looking for another d/s liner, the rimmel eyeliners are pretty comparable and i haven't had any issues =)

12. Emsy
    18th September 2011 / 3:01 am

Lol. revlon is a very popular brand but because to your review. Its like im going to throw the chance of buying products frm them. turned off! Thanks for the review sweeties~

Balderdashinn.blogspot.com

13. Emsy
    18th September 2011 / 3:03 am

Oh ya maybe the ladies are right! You maybe caught a dead fish out of the sea.

14. Penny
    18th September 2011 / 5:46 pm

It might be normal…idk maybe we both go defective items. My revlon colorstay felt tip eyeliner is the same..every time i try to use it it goes on like this.