This is for the ones who doesn’t want to pay a fortune on getting their nails done or over the top nails yet, want their nails to match a formal occasion like proms, weddings etc. This is what I’ve come up with:
What you’ll need:
A light colour nail polish
A darker colour nail polish
Base and top coat nail polish
So let’s start! Here is my nail without any polish on:
1. Add a layer of base coat to prevent the polish on staining your nails.
2. Add a layer or 2 of the light nail polish as a base.
3. Using the darker nail polish, draw a curve and fill it in. Doesn’t have to be very neat.
4. Add a layer of top coat nail poish then carefully add the pearls on the curve line.
5. Add layer of top coat on.
This is what it looks like. Not sure why I’ve done the middle finger first.
Do the rest of your fingers than voila! Experiment with the the curves, the location, nail coverage etc.
You could always add a floral design in white or a lighter colour over the base or use nail stickers.
Products I used:
Maybelline Salon Manicure Ultra Strong 3 in 1
Dior Addict Vernis in Mauve Glow 290
Miss Sporty Lasting Colour in 19
Pearl wheel set
Another example of it is:
Used a light peach, nude, sheer base and the mauve colour.