Fishtail Braid

I did have a couple of reviews to post but had to change it. Waiting for an email back and was going review lenses but eyes and face are really swollen at the moment. So decided to post something hair related.

This is the first time I’ve done a fish tail braid. Honestly, I thought it would be hard but found tutorials online and it wa suprisingly easy. My attempt:

I need more practice. My hair is really thin though :(. Going to experiment more hairstyles with this.

1. 15th May 2011 / 7:32 pm

I love fishtail braiding but i need more practice to do it too. It's harder than it seems especially to do it on yourself O-o

2. 16th May 2011 / 4:48 am

Pretty! I can't braid for nuts,my hair is only seen in ponytails only and nothing other than that,I don't know why Itried very hard to try to braid but it never work out for me. Oh well 🙂

3. 16th May 2011 / 11:52 am

aww pretty! :] i need to practise braiding, mine looks so messy!! ><

TINGkabelle

4. 17th May 2011 / 5:13 am

Looks nice! I want to learn how to do it! My coworker was trying to show me one day but I still couldn't get it :/ ahaha.

5. 21st May 2011 / 10:47 pm

whoaaaa that is so cool! i'm so clumsy with hair haha the only thing i can do is a normal braid. link us to the tutorials you used! well except my hair is short now xD hahaa

6. 30th May 2011 / 12:44 am

Nice job, especially since it's your first try! My hair's layered, so I always find it a bit hard to braid all the way to the bottom

7. 31st May 2011 / 11:26 pm

Oh my gosh, I love your blog! It's so charming! No matter how much I practice, my hair just NEVER wants to fishtail!!  I was hoping we could follow and friend each other! Thanks!
    <3eimi
    shiikwaasaababy.blogspot.com

8. 3rd June 2011 / 3:19 am

wow you did great! 😀 i love braiding my hair too! and mom loves to braid my hair =))

9. 27th June 2011 / 8:45 pm

wow soo pretty^^ i need to learn to do that
    Mi_Mi