Don’t have the false eyelash design you like, have spare ones and don’t know what to do or want more thickness/volume etc? Why not create a new pair of false eyelashes! So here we go!
3. Put the two lashes together, on top of each other to get your new design. No glue required yet.
So you will get something like this:
You can always adjust it to you preference, e.g. cut one of the lash deign in half and use it to enhance the outer eye. No glue is needed yet at this stage.
7. Use your new pair of falsies as normal.
– Experiment with different designs, positioning etc.
– You could have mre than two different false lashe design and use one as the base then cut the other design into smaller pieces and stick them on the base.
– I wouldn’t recommend using more than 2 pair of strip falsies. If you was to stick 3 or more together on top of one another, it may iritate your eyelid due to the band being thicker and could look even more fake.
– I would’nt recommend using very thick banded falsies. Best option is to use clear lash band or thin black lash banded falsies.
– You could apply individual falsies onto strip lashes for thickness, length, volume etc for a more natural look.
– Use good glue.
– If the final lashes are uncomfortable, flex it.