[HAIR] Dying My Hair, Roots

Remember a few posts back that I stated that I was going to re-dye my hair on Sunday? Well, I actually did it today. Heres the before picture from that post with flash:

^Superdrug Colour Performance Permanent in lightest beige blonde

^Gloves, Intensive Colour Conditioner, Creme Colour, Bottle of Creme Developer and Instructions.
Empty the creme colour into the cream developer and shake until mixture is thoroughly mixed together.

^Spread evenly all over the head and leave it in for 30 minutes. Wash dye off throughly, shampoo, then intensive colour conditioner and blowdry.

^After picture. Bye bye roots! ^^ With flash.

^Without flash. Colour is even and it looks a little bit lighter overall. 🙂

1. Denysia
    23rd April 2010 / 9:05 pm

Wow, your hair looks very nice! 😀

2. Anna
    23rd April 2010 / 9:30 pm

Oh damn that blonde looks so light and intimidating…

Your hair looks lovely though! Looks so sofffft & silky… I want to touch it… HAHAHA okay that sounded creepy. Nvm, *runs*

3. TINGkabelle CHAN ♥
    23rd April 2010 / 9:47 pm

this hair color is so nice
    and ur hair looks so nice and soft!!!

4. Yin
    23rd April 2010 / 10:49 pm

WOAAAH major blond. but the result isn't as dramatic as i thought it would be. But the condition looks great!

My friend uses the same brand colour and she's naturally blonde. =D

I'm a little bit jealous tbh. My prominent eyebrows will never allow me to dye my hair anymore that chocolate brown. =/

5. Serena
    23rd April 2010 / 10:55 pm

I was shocked to see you were using blond dye but the color came out really nice. The roots do blend in really well.

Do you like your hair being lighter?
    All these posts about dying and styling hair is making me want to do something to my hair.

<3 Serena

6. ♥ 熊貓girl ♥
    23rd April 2010 / 11:42 pm

you make it seem so easy ! i wanna try dying my hair myself now :). the colour came out so nice on you ^^ were you going for that colour of blonde though the first time you tried?

7. cocoabee
    24th April 2010 / 12:29 am

wow omg it looks really good! you hair is so shiny (:

8. siwing
    24th April 2010 / 1:34 am

i love your hair color !!

9. lucy
    24th April 2010 / 6:08 am

oooh i'm lovin your hair color 😀 i know nothing about hair dye so I didn't know you could use the blonde color and it would turn out that color-thats so cool! it turned out really good 🙂

10. Dolce♥Bunny
    24th April 2010 / 6:25 am

I was like "BLONDE?!" @_@
    But it turned out sooo well!!
    Jealous your colour muchhh!!

11. Lene
    24th April 2010 / 8:29 am

The colour suits you well 🙂 my hair always gets orange 🙁

12. nicolyl
    24th April 2010 / 9:53 pm

Serena: i dont mind it being a little lighter 🙂 i like it xD

♥ 熊貓girl ♥: before i started doing my roots, i used this japanese hair dyewhich made my hair caramel brown. then when roots came in, blonde hair dye was the best choice to match the roots to the rest of the hair xP i wasnt aiming to go blonde xP

13. Princesa Livia
    24th April 2010 / 10:42 pm

Oh my. This is so useful. I've been wanting to do something DIY with my hair for weeks now. Like cutting a fringe or dyeing it. Thanks for sharing this post and what brand of hair dye you use! Might try this out xx

14. Jo
    25th April 2010 / 9:17 pm

Your hair looks so smooth and soft and the colour turned out nicely on you. I've got black roots too but I'm so lazy to do anything. Fortunately, my dyed colour isn't too light and hence not too obvious.

15. ~KawaiiParadise~
    25th April 2010 / 11:14 pm

yeah bb cream without good oil control is a no no. And omg, i love your hair color now. You look great with light hair color ^^

16. Sense Your Style
    26th April 2010 / 1:56 am

wowow~
    I like your hair colour a lot!!!
    I don't trust myself to dye my own hair =X

17. *xen
    26th April 2010 / 5:08 am

hi there! that DIY looks really easy.. did you have to do your roots first, then the ends? or did u just do them at the same time?

18. nicolyl
    26th April 2010 / 11:20 pm

*xen: i just did it at the same time

19. Rena
    27th April 2010 / 1:43 am

Ooh! I like the color! I wish I was confident enough to dye mine! I've never dyed my hair before…I think the maintenance would become a hassle since it's not on the top of my to-do list…LOL

<33 Rena

20. Anonymous
    8th May 2010 / 4:10 pm

How do you keep your hair so smooth? It doesn't look damaged at all… -in awe-