[NEWS] Limited Edition Girls Aloud Festivals Lashes

OMG!

These lashes are to die for!

Members of Girls Aloud (famous British girl band) had designed and released a new set of false eyelashes. Each member designed their own and Eylure had created and released them. These funky limited edition lashes come complete with a neck and re-usable pouch to truly get you into the festival spirit and is perfect for summer!

These are released in Superdrug for £5. Not sure if it’ll be released somewhere else. These are limited edition so grab them soon before they’re gone.

Of course these aren’t for everyday, public wear. xD

1. Princesa Livia
    15th April 2010 / 9:45 pm

These look fabulous! Which one's your fave?? xx

2. nicolyl
    15th April 2010 / 9:47 pm

Princesa Livia: cant decide! theyre all gorgeous. i dont own any but theyd be great for a night out xD

3. ipehishere
    16th April 2010 / 12:17 am

omg its soo cute for party !! 😀

4. Dolce♥Bunny
    16th April 2010 / 12:27 am

Cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute!
    I like the first one! You should get all of them!!

5. Serena
    16th April 2010 / 1:16 am

All of the members of Girls Aloud are sooo pretty and talented. This set of limited edition lashes are very unique. I like the 1st, 3rd, and 5th pair of lashes the most. I don't think I'd wear the other ones; maybe the 4th one but definitely one the 2nd one. Not my style.

Where do you here about these things? I wish they were sold in the US. I doubt it though. Thanks for sharing this!! Maybe if I'm lucky I'll find them somewhere. Thing is I don't know if I'd ever wear them though.. =p

You should see if you can get some and do a review on them!

<3 Serena.

6. katie
    16th April 2010 / 5:13 am

I really love the last set! Those girls are very talented and creative, those lashes are all so gorgeous!

7. priincess
    16th April 2010 / 2:09 pm

those are so BEAUTIFUL! and i agree, they are definitely not for everyday wear! but i love it anyways, i like the 1st and 2nd one the best! : ) but i think they are kinda pricy…its gonna be almost $10 for a pair then! : ( do u know if these will be available in canada?

8. Carmen
    16th April 2010 / 9:29 pm

wow they r hottt!!
    I've seen their other fake eyelashes as well oooh i might get them x]

9. Ushishi
    16th April 2010 / 11:03 pm

the last pair is def singing to me!! i think its top and bottom lashes right ? the feather ones are cute too =)

10. ☆rabbito-bonbon☆
    17th April 2010 / 7:08 am

Hello there~~!
    I've just stumbled on your site!
    o(^-^)o

It looks so amazing ne!!
    So I followed you already
    o(*O*)b

I hope you could follow me
    if you want to 😉